Reviews for A Legend is Born
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 14h
The Protector is definitely to evolve a Rhydon into a Rhyperior. The strange cloth is a Reaper Cloth, evolving Dusclops into Dusknoir. The thing that looks like a generator is an Electrizer, evolving Electabuzz into Electivire. The thing with the fire is a Magmarizer, evolving Magmar into Magmortar. That's great that Ash's Scyther evolved into Scizor. Good for Ash, he won the Boulder Badge. What I hate in the anime is that until AFTER Ash gets his Cascade Badge, it seems like the gym leaders don't know each other or anything like that. Well, in the episode, Brock said that he knew the type at the Cerulean Gym, so that is just something else.
TheClownKing chapter 7 . 22h
You really seem to like scissor. More than a full lineup of Pokemon and yet 3 chapters of nothing but scissor. It's really sad to see authors bleed themselves into characters in stories. It feels much more like a self insertion OC than the actual character we come here to read about.
minatosucks chapter 16 . 7/27
During the hoenn series, the movie lucario and the mystery of mew you should have ash catch at least one of the three regi's cause they are awsome. I myself am a huge fan of regiice and registeel boot so much rock although it is still awesome. Also during the movie you should make aarons lucario female, I mean knuckles deserves some love to. Not to mention baby riolu are cute and cool. And it will be funny seeing the baby lucario call ash grandpa.
You should have ash teach pikachu brick break he can learn it maybe during johnto or hoenn it could be very use full against steel types and maybe dig.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 4 . 7/22
That's great that Ash caught a Caterpie. Good chapter.
H chapter 55 . 7/19
Where did the Harry thing come from?
fanficreviewer69 chapter 25 . 7/18
I was very disappointed by the removal of the most important lemon of the story which is their first time and I just hope that it will be in the stories later chaps because it is crucial to their developing relationship.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 7/17
Interesting third chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 7/14
Oh and it looks like Misty is jealous.
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 55 . 7/13
The bull shittery of the last chapter was fantastic. Is your name glen coco? Because you rock
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 7/13
That's cool that Ash got a Pikachu and a Riolu. It should've been:
Pikachu: His name is Ash Ketchum. He's from Pallet Town and I can sense he will be very important for this world when he is older.
Otherwise, it was a good chapter.
otah to order chapter 57 . 7/9
how can deates pray?
You have TRADE with metal coat
weather witch nami-zo chapter 24 . 6/15
why not put this story in Archive of our own with the lemon?
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 4 . 6/7
Why is Arceus tipping so much things in Ash's favor? If he really wanted Ash to be strong he wouldn't let things fall into place so easily. He would let Ash try to overcome the obstacles himself, not mode him into such an OP trainer so early.
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »