Reviews for A Legend is Born
Samster687 chapter 5 . 3/24
It should be "formerly Scyther," not formally. You're confusing your English there.
Partsu chapter 61 . 3/23
This was really good! at some points I it was a bit boring but damn am I feeling good for not abandoning this!
HappyFox chapter 61 . 3/21
Finished read this and johto journey just great very well written & imaginative, Ash's aura power in combination with he's pokemon battles nice touch. A big THANK YOU for not writing in every team rocket intro ) and is there another site for your unedited version? if so where?
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 24 . 2/22
Is there another site that you post your lemons?
ur story is super
good
hakon2feb chapter 10 . 2/16
Hi.
Ok, so a bit odd for me to do my first review of your story at chapter 10, but nvm that :p
It's a cool story so far, perhaps a bit unrealistic with all the non-kanto native pokemon (How did Ash manage to catch a feebass anyways? They are so damn rare), but that's not really a bad thing. I mean, after Ash had beaten league X, there were suddenly other gen pokemon everywhere.
So far, his team is a bunch of pokemon with previous daddy issues, but it's all fun so far :)
My only complain so far is the price Ash had to pay for the metal coat(That stuff is freking expensive in the game). I'm sure it was divine intervention, but 2 metal coat and a box full of evolution stones for 1000 dollars is a bit cheap. :p

Good story so far. Looking forward to reading the rest :)

hakon2feb.
batla chapter 57 . 2/15
like the story so far my only problem is that 43 degrees Centigrade which is also Celsius is NOT a lovely temp it's a bloody stinking hot day if it is that hot, i'm an aussie i have been through days like that.
nWoreviewer chapter 24 . 2/7
Shame to see the lemons had to go. Is there anyplace where you uploaded the unedited version with the lemons?
T51b Moridin chapter 44 . 1/28
Is pikachu alright? I think he realizes hes not being used much at all.
T51b Moridin chapter 43 . 1/28
Om i swear its time to wring team rockets necks. No more blasting off just to piss us off. Final ending to their shit.
T51b Moridin chapter 42 . 1/28
So..i thought the ban was up to 10 pokeballs? Why the sudden change to 8?
T51b Moridin chapter 41 . 1/28
Would be interestung if jn the end ash became one with zenith and his own pure heart allowed zenith to calm and the two would be one. The light of arceus and the dark of ash a beautiful colorful chaos instead of debilitaying hatred but the beauty of the stars. I just think it would sum up the human condition and definitely make a great analogy for what and how humans are. Chaos.
As a side note poor misty. She should be included i always liked that crazy red head and felt she was a good matcb with ash. Great series of figjts absolutely loved the entire tournament.
T51b Moridin chapter 40 . 1/28
Ya know i feel like arceus should technically not be a pokemon since it nade man and pokemon.
T51b Moridin chapter 39 . 1/28
Lmfao...she said fuck. Ive noticed all your lemons and limes are missing. Im rather saddened by this. Any chance you would add them back in?
1,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »