Reviews for Falling Up
infinitycloud chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
sweet
Gabbieee chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
So my review posted after like 2 words on ch 3 and since I can't review again, this was awesome. This was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. It was so true to Perks, but also so creative and original. I'd hoped the ending would be a little different to be honest, but once I read the last chapter I realized you ended it exactly as it should have ended. Great story. c:
Gabbieee chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
This was
Mirai chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE this so much ;A; Poor Patrick! Dx I love your writing style. This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Really gorgeous. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Lemon Juice chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
YESSS, please continue soon! 8D Poor Patrick, though. :( I would really love to read about them getting together. Really good writing too. This is probably my favourite TPOBAW fanfic. :) Thank you for sharing
Lookin forward to the new chapter!
Solapuddle chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I like the way you wrote it, using actual parts from the book and I agree that Charlie would still freak out. But I think you should do an epilogue because... Well, I just want them to end up together. Plus it would be interesting to read how Patrick's takes Charlie's sudden withdrawal and his time in the hospital. I think that you could write a really good ending for them, and maybe take it further than the book goes.
TinyStories chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
This is gorgeous :) Thank you for writing and I hope you carry on.
MissDarkAngel280397 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
This was really good and I would like an epilogue, but it is, of course, your choice.
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I liiiike! If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
Kouya-kun chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Wow, I just saw the movie today, and instantly fell in love with the thought of these two together. And you're right, I don't like how it just kind of stopped suddenly, as if it never happened, you know? Like, what went on afterwards? I really hope you make and epilogue to this, but one that follows with this AU.
Awesome story!
snarryfantasies chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
It was a great story and I completely understand your whole "what if" idea.
LittleWallower chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Amazing. I felt the same way about how the Charlie/Patrick thing was just left alone never to be brought to the forefront. I absolutely love this though. I mean it says he used to kiss a boy in kiss neighborhood so he's always been "curious."
shygirl04 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This was... kind of depressing to be honest. And it kinda didn't live up to my expectations. I'm sorry. It's just that, it was almost exactly like what happened in the book with Sam except for a few minor changes and replacing Sam's name with Patrick...
CosmicParasite chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I really like this. I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower for the third time. Whenever I get to this part I find myself almost frustrated at the way Chbosky leaves it. It really is all this set-up, this drama waiting to come to a climax, but then... it never does. Sam and Charlie talk about it at the end of the book, but never was ever really resolved. It left me wanting more and wondering exactly how Patrick dealt with all of this. We see Charlie's perspective, but it never goes too in-depth. Him and Patrick are friends at the end of the book, they never stopped being friends.

This helped quell my need for a better explanation, thank you. Very well written, almost as if it were a part of the book! I heard Charlie's voice perfectly. c:
delete my account omg sdfghjds chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
This was beautiful. You really set the tone to how Charlie would write. I felt like I was reading an epilogue by Stephen himself! You really captured Charlie and Patrick's moods very well and it was beautifully written. Some parts were a little too story-like, but the last chapter was so original and I felt Charlie's feelings. Great job, this is going into my favourites!