Reviews for Fireflies
Muse of Storytelling chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Wow, that was really good. Scarlet and Ivy are realistic characters, and your writing makes them seem as really as you or me.
miyame-chan chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
puh- lease! the ending's okay! not horrible at all!

and too bad for ivy, but at least scarlet got in~

well, anyways, good luck in trying to enter that school! :)
Little-Luna229 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
THIS does not suck! This was wonderfully written; actually, better than most on this Alphas part of FF. I really loved this chapter, so even if my character doesn't get in i will HUNGRILY wait for the next chapter! Can't wait to see where this goes!

Even though you didn't create her, you really brought Naomi to life! I mean, seriously, getting all that from a skeleton of a form! Amazing!

Sorry, I am rambling...XD
Muse of Storytelling chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
You think this is suckish writing 0_o. It's amazing, like really, really amazing. Your detail is great and you characterization is even better. Makes me hope even more that my oc was chosen for the story.
LuvLife113 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
That was definitely NOT suckish. It had amazing detail in it...that is something that is very good. The length was good and some was Naomi. Update soon...? :)
miyame-chan chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
this is the opposite of suckish!

it's good! i love the way you describe!

and wow, what ariana did just to get that band- aid...!

i hope you update soon! :)

maybe in the next chapter you can show the character's life in school. and then, her parents or sibling calls her and tells her she's in...?
LuvLife113 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Sounds cool...I'm looking forward to it :)
R363CCA chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Name: Adabelle Harbons

Age: 14

Hometown: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Appearance: Long blonde waist-length hair with a healthy shine. Has grey/blue eyes. Pale skin, lots of freckles, but also a bit of uncontrollable acne problems. Is really tall for 14, and has big feet.

Clothing Style: Loves to wear vintage graphic tees and faded jeans, or colourful jeans. also likes jean jackets. wears only flats.

Personality: Really outgoing, spunky, friendly and sorta wierd D.

Alpha Track: Music (trumpet)

Background: Has always wanted to know what she would do, and when she turned 12, she found out. She tried to play trumpet, and instantly fell in love. It must of liked her to, because now she is a world famous musician.

Family: Adabelle is an only child, living with her single mother Elliote. They are very close.

Friends: Adabelle's best friend is named Rebecca. They do pretty much everything together. If accepted in the academy, this will be the first time they are seperated.

Hobbies: Listening to trumpet music, watching hockey

Interests:Arts, mucis, reading, writing,hockey, and dominating

Flaws (You need at least one physical and one personality flaw!) :her height makes her an easy target for insults, as well as her big feet and acne. Also, she has temper problems, and when she loses control, your in trouble.

What makes you Alpha? I dominate in what I do, and I never give up no matter what.

Why are you applying to Alpha Academy? Because I know I' meant to do something great, and this is my chance to shine.

Motto: There is no us in winner.
Muse of Storytelling chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Amazing. I think (not certain) that this is the first story in AA fandom that will include slash. Feel free to make Elliot have what ever sexual prefrence you freaking want. I'm even more excited to read the story know cause of this taste of you writing. Your an amazing writer, really really talented.
miyame-chan chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
well, i must admit, the girl/girl paring made me a bit suprised... but i'll be looking forward to it! :)
Little-Luna229 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Hi! My character is Marisol Blane, and I honestly don't care if she was bi, lesbian, or straight! I'm cool with anything!

And I agree with you. But if she IS bi/lesbian, could you make it so she'd discover it at Alphas? 'Cause she likes her best friend Mei, but not like that. So if she was, could it please be when she get's to AA?

Thanks!
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Name:Nokia Stacy Benson

Age:14

Hometown:Barcelona,Spain

Appearance:I have wavy brown hair with caramel highlights. Strangely I have icy blue eyes that kinda glows when I'm extremely tired. Sadly I'm 4'11,maybe 5'1 but I doubt it. I have kinda light skin.

Clothing Style: concert/set?id38639786 and geek chic flare

Alpha Track:Gymnastics

Background:I come from an BIG BIG family in Spain. They own like 12 businesses in different countries and states so were well off. Though like other people I don't flaunt it and I get allounce(spelled wrong I know.) from my parents when I work in the family bakery. Other than the fact that I don't tell everybody I meet that my family is well off I have an pretty normal life.

Family:Annaliese Benson-Okay my mother is an hell of a comedian! She is always making an wacky nickname for my friends and I. Sadly my nickname is munchkin. She is like 43 but she thinks she's 21. Sure. She has short brown hair that is slightly curly at the tips. Pretty brown eyes with an streak of hazel going through it. Caramel skin tone,and 5'6

Steven Benson:I hate my damned father. He is always pushing me into something. Like he said when I get older that I'll take over the family buisnesses. Like hell I will! He has brown/blonde hair,green eyes and is 6'5.

Violette(Viola):Man is my sister funny or what. I wish I could be my own person like she is. Even though she disobeys our father he still doesn't give an smack about it. But when I do it he want to take away my video games and phone. She looks like the 17 year old version of me but she's 5'5.

Friends:

Xaiver(Pretty nickname for him)He is very obsessive of how his hair looks like. To be ignorant me and my other friends,Aindera,Mackenzie,Drake,and Michael always mess it up. His reaction is really funny when we do it especially when we hide his hair products. Okay now that was an kodact moment. He has hazel colored hair that is always silky smooth. He is quite taller than me and I absolutely hate it! He is like 6'6 or 6'8. Though he is nice enough to put me on his shoulders when were at an parades and carnivals because ya know...I'm short. I also have an tiny...okay huge! Crush on him. Only Aindera,Xaiver,Mackenzie and Viola knows this. I think he likes me too because were ALWAYS flirting. He has beautiful hazel eyes mixed with grey.

Aindera(Kooky Kat)As her nickname that is what she is. She is very Kooky and uhm...mental hospital crazy. She is the only person I know there would stop in the middle of the street and react an play with me and Drake. Usually Mackenzie and Xaiver just stare at us like were crazy. She has long blonde hair with red highlights in it. Pale blue eyes,5'3, and tanned.

Mackenzie(Cool Cucumber)She is the calm one out of the crew. I think. Though she has an nasty temper that can get out of hand at times,which is why she does boxing. She always speaks logically,which is why she has us so she can left loose. Though she always say that she needs new friends whenever we do something fucked up like...go to jail or in an different states if she don't watch us. She has jet black hair that is crazy curly. Somewhat grey eyes. Pale skin color. 5'8.

Drake(The Rapper)He is one son of a bitch. He basically have the same personality as Aindera. But he would go to extreme lengths to stick up for hid friends. Granted that he is an self centered bitch he still have feelings and things wrong with him. He thinks that when school ends its time to sing HSM Summertime and spin all of us around in a circle. He has short skater style jet black hair. He has yellow eyes and has an tanned complexion. He is an big mofo like 6'7

(Aindera and Drake-15 Mackenzie and Xavier-14)

Hobbies:Painting,Paintball,Gymnastics,Dancing,Collecting sea shells and shark teeth,sleeping,.

Interests:Paintball,Skateboarding,Shopping,Texting,Sleeping Baking hee favorite mud cake with peanut butter in it,anime(Vampire Knight,Fullmetal Alchemist, Rosariovampire,Fruits Basket, Hellsing and Monster Princess)reading fanfics

Flaws (You need at least one physical and one personality flaw!) :Has an star like scar in my left cheek(long story. I'm serious its an long story)I am unsure about myself. I don't exactly like people(though my friends I love so their off limits)

What makes you Alpha?: I am not afraid to stand up for what I want and doesn't really care what people think of me.

Why are you applying to Alpha Academy?So I can get away from my father. He's already planning on my future in the businesses!

Motto: Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
iWriteStuff202 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
hell YEAH Klainers gonna Klaine! I agree with you 100 percent! So, just for the record, Ivy is bi. Scarlet and Jake are both straight though. I'll send you Jake's app in a few. (sorry i didn't send it yet, my computer's been crashing a lot lately)
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Name: Adele Shoemaker

Age: 15

Hometown: Vienna, Austria

Appearance: wavy black hair that falls to her waist, large purple eyes, pale skin, petite figure

Clothing Style: classic teenager, but all jackets must have hoods

Personality: witty and popular

Alpha Track: singing, performing in general

Background: rich, spoiled

Family: orphaned

Friends: everyone, she's the alpha of the school

Hobbies: fashion, shopping

Interests: sports, celebrity news

Flaws (You need at least one physical and one personality flaw!) : slightly pointed ears, almost elf-like, rather vicious if insulted

What makes you Alpha? my determination and perseverance

Why are you applying to Alpha Academy? I want to succeed in life, and this seems the best way to do so

Motto: if at first you don't succeed, try try again
Little-Luna229 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Okay even though other people have posted, I'm still submitting BECAUSE I LIKE THIS IDEA DON'T CALL THE COPS ON ME KTHXBYE.

Name: Marisol Blane

Age: 14 3/4 (I turn 15 in December)

Hometown: Lafayette, Colorado (Well, technically, Bath, England)

Appearance: I have champagne colored waves that touch my upper arms, which I usually keep in a side bun, and side swept bangs. I have aquamarine colored eyes (a mixture of blue and green) and a petite nose. I'm kinda tall for my age, and my face is on the rounder side. My lips aren't too puffy, nor too thin, and I'm lean. I'm not pale, but I don't look like I rolled in Doritos, either.

Clothing Style: I love anything that's comfy AND stylish. Why not have it all? I mostly wear vintage t-shirts with weird sayings on them and a pair of jeans. You'll almost never see me without a pair of Toms on, or flip-flops. They're my favorite shoes EVER. If I'm just chilling with my friends, I'll probably have on two or three layered tank tops, baggy sweats with my school logo on them (I have like ten pairs) and flip flops. I'm not the kinda girl who goes, "Eww, dresses, ewww, skirts," but they aren't my favorite things in the world.

Personality: I am an annoying, jokes-are-corny-but-never-funny, sarcastic girl. I over-think things way too much, and always have a good comeback for you. Insult me, and you'll find a yourself with a bruise on your shin. I'm an AK (Automatic Kicker), which means I don't think before I act. (Coincidence, as I over-analyze things!) But otherwise I'm a nice person who is always the one that says, "Awkward silence, huh?" when actually it's a peaceful silence.

Alpha Track: Chef/Director

Background: I was adopted from my true hometown Bath, England when I was five, after being the child of a drug addict mom. I was adopted by two loving people who had a thing for baking, and had always wanted a daughter. Every year, during summer break I visit my hometown and my mates, and I visit my mom, who went to Rehab after I left. Growing up with a parent that was never home, I adopted a strong, tough as nails persona. Luckily, my Mum has taught me that not everyone is out to get me.

Family: Father: Samuel Blane, 45, Co-owner of Perfection Confections (bakery)

Mum: Penny Blane, 43, Co-owner of Perfection Confections

Brother: Oliver Blane, 16, Lacrosse MVP. Oliver is not your stereotypical sixteen year old boy. He's really goofy, nice, and sweet. He isn't into baking like the rest of us, but we hang out a lot, and (most of the time) he'll drive me places. He DOES mind it when I enter his room "without knocking" and hates my constant nagging of, "Tell me what you think of this script!"

Old-Mum: 33, a used-to-be drug addict, now works at CVS Pharmacy.

Mates: Cal Lauderdale (15): My best guy-friend. We hang out A LOT, and I secretly like him more than a friend, not that I'd ever admit it! But he just sees me as his other sister, as he hates Laurie, his 16 year old sister. In fact, Laurie and Oliver went to prom together! Cal is my camera man for my movies.

Mei Picket (14 1/2): Mei is a bubbly, sweet, ditzy Chinese-American girl. She LOVES shopping, and drags me into stores like Forever 21 and Abercrombie. She has silky black ringlets and navy-blue eyes that are almost black. She attracts almost every guy she meets, but she mostly waves them off with a flick of her hand. Mei is dating Tyler Greeves, a guy who tolerates her love of shopping and even goes with her to get the latest magazine. She is down to earth, ADORES Seventeen Magazine, and is my best friend,

Tyler Reeves (15): Sorta like a Friend-in-Law. If the guy wasn't dating Mei, he wouldn't even notice me. But he's head over heels for her, so we hang out a lot. He's grown on me, and he treats me like I'm his girlfriend, too; always opening doors for me (As I'm usually behind Mei) and giving me a rose on Valentine's Day when I had no Valentine. Tyler is a loyal guy that is nice, very caring, and would do anything for Mei.

Hobbies: Whipping up a batch of Mud-Slide cookies (chocolate with chocolate chips and gooey melted fudge on the inside), writing scripts, talking, stealing sweets from PC (Hey! Perfection ConfectionsPretty Committee *wink*), eating, texting, watching movies.

Interests: My family's secret recipe for Pumpkin Pie, making my scripts come alive, jokes, balloons, mustaches (I want one! A curly one like phony Italians have!) the beach, FOOD.

Flaws (You need at least one physical and one personality flaw!) : Well, I have a scar from my scalp to my lip on the right side of my face (Long story) and I try too hard to get people to like me. I act way more confident than I am, and put on this persona when I meet new people. It disgusts me.

What makes you Alpha? My determination, my ability to work hard. I've seen it all, and nothing fazes me. I'll do whatever I can to get to the top.

Why are you applying to Alpha Academy? To prove my ability to myself, my parents, and my mother. To show you can accomplish your dreams, no matter where you come from or what your past is.

Motto: Be Yourself, everybody else is already taken.

PM me if you have any questions!