Reviews for These Wounds We Bear
The Power Of Names chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I so approve of this story.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Thanks for keeping Edward, although I would have liked to have a chapter with the twins ruling, just to compare them to their daddies.
The ending was cool as well.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
I suspected about the twins, ever since your comments about his size. Can I help it that when I saw what the boy's name was I immediately thought of a certain blond shorty?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I very much appreciate your clean slash romance. So sweet!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Your descriptions of the moments when Arthur reaches out to help Merlin, like when he needed to sit up, are absolutely natural and flow very nicely.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
The mistakes aside, this is quite a good story to read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hi. I was reading the first chapter and noticed that you spelled gaius wrong whenever you mentioned his name. Just thought you might want to know
NemoChan320 chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Omg, I was completely bawling with this last chapter! It was so bittersweet. This entire fic was. I really loved it. I loved how sad and angsty it was and how it depicted the slow recovery and the budding romance. I really appreciated how there was never an instant, complete fix to what happened with Merlin, it was a lot more realistic that way. It took years to recover, and it wasn't until his children were born that he was able to completely move on from the tragedy that happened to him. Honestly, I usually don't like mpreg stories, I tend to avoid them. But it really worked with this story. I really enjoyed this story, and I'm glad you decided to give them a happy ending, they really deserved it :)
Sleepy chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Holy crap! You're sadistic!
Threatening to kill off Edward after everything else!
Good fic. Good end. Glad you didn't kill Edward.
RomanticLover1 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
It's sad Arthur (medieval) died, but it was necessary I guess. Very sweet ending though.
HEIDI chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
a wonderful story, I love Merthur, what else I can say, that I love, the whole plot, the sad times, the happy, a great story, congratulations. I liked the end and leave wanting more, hopefully you can make a sequel, I would like to read about their relationship and their wedding in the company of their loved ones. if not possible, they fascinated me, and even then success.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
You killed Arthur at about age 50... Probably less than.
That's depressing. He went gentle into that good night.
It did seem a little rushed at the end. But it was a decent story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
So... Katherine is going through a pretend pregnancy?

BTW,

I'm telling you the same thing I told my students:

Spell check is not your friend. It will play tricks on you.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Eh, just stick "TWT" on it and be done with it. No one really cares about the timeline as long as the story is interesting and cohesive within itself.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
The correct translation is better. It's a demand instead of a request.
BTW
One hell of a way to start the story.
Tastefully done implied rape, but I'm always wary when it appears in the first chapter.
I kind of wish it was written without it.
Now, I know that it is realistic, in that rape is a tool of torture. But it's overdone by a lot of people.

Why didn't Merlin magic himself out of captivity? Arthur wasn't around to witness anything.