Reviews for These Wounds We Bear
Shelbypolars chapter 1 . 8/26
Can you do a sequel to this or would you be willing to let me do a sequel. I love this story. It has a really good set up for a second one I think. I have a few ideas if you decide you want to do it and I'd love to share them with you. It was really good though. I've reread it like five times now.
Shelbypolars chapter 12 . 7/15
I don't know where to begin. It was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Amazing ending. You have me in tears right now. I will definitely reread this over and over again. This has to be one of the top fanfics that I've ever read. That's saying a lot because I've read over 300 probably just with Merlin. You're definitely getting followed and favorited for this. I also loved the whole in another lifetime thing you did. That added so much feeling to the story i think. This was just so good. I love your writing. I'm definitely going to read more of your work. This was just a really, really fantastic story. Great job.
Alexia cooper chapter 1 . 7/14
Omg I don't know why but when you mentioned Arthurs horse knowing what to do. All I could think of was in the bloopers where Arthurs horse is always turning around and walking backwards and basically not listening to him. Anyway this seems like a good story. So good job.
Good story but you spelt Gaius wrong
hui chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
This was truly amazing story! So real and sad but so beautiful. I think the ending was perfect.
Lya200 chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
The reincarnation bit, though.
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
It was amazing ! Thanks for the hard work :D
WiseGirl59 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I would love if you had a sequel for this! This has always been one of my favorite fanfics!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
I AM CRYING SO HAR THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
Please put slash/m-preg/rape etc warnings in your summary.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Very sweet fic. The start was slow, and there were a few typos but it was very enjoyable. I particularly like that you made point of how long it took Merlin to recover- which is something not a lot of authors manage to pull off. It wasn't just like, boom! He's better. I also liked the hookup/queen thing. Seems like a perfectly reasonable solution. About the only thing I didn't like {other than the typos} was how it ended. It seemed like the setup was for Freya to be the sovereign and Edward the archmage.
Anyway, good fic- thank you for sharing!
The Power Of Names chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I so approve of this story.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Thanks for keeping Edward, although I would have liked to have a chapter with the twins ruling, just to compare them to their daddies.
The ending was cool as well.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
I suspected about the twins, ever since your comments about his size. Can I help it that when I saw what the boy's name was I immediately thought of a certain blond shorty?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I very much appreciate your clean slash romance. So sweet!