Reviews for Bulletproof Vests and Sweatpants
janet84 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Awww, I love goods fic! I was thinking the same too, that Sam was definitely a bit flirty with Raina!
missblueeyes63 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Loved this.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sules chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I just love it :) Makes me smile how Jules was furious at Sam :) great job!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Infame chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I absolutely loved this! It was beautifully written and completely adorable :)
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Jules insecurity and her jealousy were amazing! I enjoyed her shortness and Sam's initial confusion. I was smiling the whole way through - very humorous but I still found the characters and the interactions totally believable. Thoroughly enjoyed this. I love the dialogue, the descriptions. Hell I just love your style.

More soon, s'il vous plait.
Kittykat chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
your time of the - LOL! great plot please add more chapters.
dixs chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Love it. you should do a Jules PMSing on Sam fic that would be funny...
rgs38 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Love this, even if it is fluff. :) I'm kind of an angst fan but I do quite love the idea of Jules being jealous, I don't know, it's not really a role we see as much since we actually saw Steve and Jules together, don't get to flip that idea around much. Love the little unspoken things in the beginning also about the sounds of the pot and the tension in the air, love it. Nice work even though you're a little out of your element, you can't tell! Can't wait to see some updates, glad you're still writing and still here!
iheartflashpoint chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ahhh I loved this!

You know.. you really should write more fluff, it brings out your soft side (no pun intended)...

okay yeah the pun kinda works there but you catch my drift... still, this was great- thanks for the nice one-shot :D
SYuuri chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ohmygod. I freakin loved this, like loved to the max. I don't even know which part I liked the most because I enjoyed reading it from your first AN to your last AN.

First, I want to see Sam in that dress shirt. Second, I want to see Sam without any shirts.

I was glad that you brought up Steve. Great, wasn't it, since you don't like him :D I'm still convinced I hate Raina more than you do him. I also liked how you addressed Jules' insecurities, cos Raina -is- younger than her.. so perky and bubbly and just meh in general.

I loved this. So much so! Thank you for writing it!
Young at Heart21 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great job! I really enjoyed this one.
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wonderful job (as usual)! I enjoyed this!
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved this! I could see this happening.