Reviews for Memories and Markers
cloudshadow22 chapter 1 . 5/5
Relooking at a few old favorites. Don't remember reading this one before - loved the "choose your own wolf" part. Sooo glad that I only had one very active child to raise. I cannot imagine having to deal with so many at once.
Holidai chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I grew up with some men in my family that left people weak-kneed with fear just based off of how they looked and all of them when needed to be were tender. Men of few words but with the biggest hearts - when you needed them they were these unbreakble pillars of strength and support. I think that's why I picture Paul perfectly in this scene. He doesn't say much but he listens well and what he says matters. Lol, it could just be because you've written so many fantastic Pauls that I'm enamored, but I really did see him when I read this story.
sampam69 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I had three special needs boys all under five by age 23,there were days I thought I can't do it, looking back now, I regret nothing :-) loved your story
Lalina92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
aww love it i imagine paul as the wolf here, bella would calm him
MarionV chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was really good. Made me cry.
For this one the only wolves I can picture are Sam or Embry.
weekaa1313 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
ehmm...who'd be him in this? the quiet one who love to watch her, calmly handle the kids? i think, embry...or sam. aoohh 89% but sure, hope it's embry...heheheee 1 of my favs.

well, super-congrats to all mom, they have maxi-difficult job in the world...hikss...

#biggiethankyouss4thestory#
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poor Bella...she felt so alone...
AgathaMalady chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Thank you for sharing this. I feel like this came from somewhere real.
rororogers chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
if I had to pick a wolf I would have to say it's Embry ... Paul is too much of a smartass and Jake would have tried to make her laugh. Embry is the quiet one of the pack so I would say it fit him more.
Manda-Lynn02 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This made me cry! Just emotional this time of yr... What a great o/s!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awesome.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
You're right Pauls way too bad ass for this. haha. I was Thinking Jacob or Sam. They both kept came to mind.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
love it
kkcnelson2002 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Okay, you can tell I'm a mom when the first thing I think of is "$*** I hope that was a washable marker." Been there (not with my wedding dress thank the Lord), done that - lol.
jaytan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This made me cry lol

I'd like to think the sweet husband is Paul but if it had to be any other wolf...I suppose I'd go with Embry, yes he would be the quiet one wouldn't he?

Anyway this was really sweet and very real. Gosh I only have two kids and some days it scared me how I made it through a day without remembering half of it :/ lol

Wonderful job :)