Reviews for Realizations
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
can't wait to read more :)
love it
Natasha chapter 13 . 2/27/2008
this is a great story. You should really consider righting more.
Krad chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
; ; Why you no continue? *sadwess* I know its been like TWO years but c'mon, isnt that good squishy time to start up a wonderful old fic? Really, I mean there are so few good hiead/zero fics out there, realistic inspiring and intriguing, and you no update? *sad sad sad sad sad baby kitten eyes*

Please?

I mean really, even the way you write is fun. I love the way you represent Hiead's internal monologue, and Zero's paranoia? And now its just getting good with Ernest as a teacher?

Need inspiration as to what can happen next? Let me be your muse! I just re-read the whole thing and I'd love to toss around ideas if you want. My sn is shukokuchan and my email is

Just remember, for every day you don't update, Zero cries crocodile tears, and hiead kills a kitten.

Please...think of the Zero and Kittens...
kage.exe chapter 13 . 3/22/2007
this is really great story! i hope you will continue updating. i hope zero will get better...
Descendant of Doom chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
I don't give reviews very often but I rather love this story. I see you haven't updated in almost a year and I was wondering if you were ever going to update it again. If you are I would love another chapter. Thanks. Bye!
Kira Dattei chapter 13 . 2/17/2006
yay! you updated! please keep it up, i've been waiting for you to update since the last one and can't wait to see what happens with hiead and Zero.

so please don't leave it here. i love this story and want to see it end.

Kimra Dattei
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
Please do prioritize this fanfic; I regularly check for updates.
RE chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Hello! I like your story, but I thought I'd point out that Clay shares a room with Zero and Hiead as well. In Chapter 4: Choice, you placed him in Yagami and Roose's room. :D
L2SET chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
yay! you updated. i am like a friggin' puppy when it comes to stories - i will wait forever. i love it. :)
Anime Cat chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
O.O It lives. And from the grave a great episode.
Teldra chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
Woo! An update! Would really love to see more please. :)
Hoppa chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
By all means do continue with this storyy pleasee. It's really great and I always had a great time while I am reading it
amekan chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
If you don't update this at least give me a general outline for what you were thinking for the rest of the story and then i can fill in the blanks for myself. Oh well, it's a great story.
berettaboy chapter 13 . 11/6/2005
By all means please put this story on your priority list. I really enjoy reading this story. It's a fresh angle. I like it. Please update.
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 12 . 9/5/2005