Reviews for 30 days
Daboop Jones chapter 31 . 10/14
that was intense.
Al principio es ta muy buena pero no dudo en decir que todo el final fue una mierda que asco de final
Fuck Dumbledore. That is all. Carry on.
Holy shhhh chapter 31 . 7/26
I had so many theories but was NEVER expecting that ending. I went through the strangest whirlwind of emotions reading this than I have anything else in my life.
FanOfFanFic1 chapter 31 . 7/22
Minor Spoiler Remark - Avoid if story unread

This was fabulous. One of the best I’ve read.
Astute characterizations and masterful command of the story. Certainly, I’m one of those yearning for a Sequel, but it cannot be in this context.
As is, the finale is heartbreaking.
In the memorable words of a songwriter,
“You done stomped on my heart and mashed that sucker flat.” ;-)
When I have sufficiently recovered, I will certainly re-read this one, as it has become one of my all-time favorites.
So Basically, this is V for Vendetta.
Lisiane chapter 31 . 4/21
That was hard
I don't know if I liked it or not
I am lost
But well done and good job writing it
AliciaDawnCasey96 chapter 31 . 2/12
Omg this story... I was not expecting it to end like this!
where’s the secccc?
aelfwynne chapter 31 . 10/3/2020
Also forgot to addthank you for addressing H’s ‘monthly visitor’! Bravo! I find a lot of authors gloss over this natural occurrence. Even though H was ashamed of it, which I was sad to read, every conversation about it scores points toward normalising something that’s happened to woman as long as woman have been around. Thank you.
aelfwynne chapter 31 . 10/3/2020
Intense! I enjoyed the lead up and the suspense. My mind goes to way darker places than yours and this story successfully navigated relatively shallow waters in comparison, while alluding to much more. The ending was a bit hard to take, felt a little rushed. I wanted more time to explore the closeness between them, but there’s only so much to fit in.
gemma1math chapter 31 . 10/2/2020
Im sorry, but this fanfic made me so genuinely mad, It's amazingly written and it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading it but the ending, the big reveal about the order made me so genuinely mad that I almost cried. I don't want to say you shouldn't read this fic because its great and you can tell the author is fantastic but I hope you're prepared for anger, betrayal and disappointment.
Naaai Prince chapter 31 . 6/24/2020
I am Brazilian and your story ended with me. It's already on my list of favorites, because it's so wonderful. But I will not deny that I am crying for her. I loved the story very much.
ReuillyDiderot chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
I spent six hours non-stop reading this story until the end! The suspense is great and it's really a page-turner! It's amazing and the character of Snape is so well shaped, I like very much the so "snapish" way of responding and acting in the dungeon. The character of Hermione is less convincing and in my opinion weaker than what she ought to be: she does not really use her brain and is stubborn like Harry. The whole setting makes the tension escalate, but the final scenes of body contact are a little bit lacking - Hermione should think more before act, otherwise her reaction is more of Stockholm syndrome, and it's still more difficult to explain their connection the other way around - why Snape would have some feeling for Hermione? The epilogue is surprising but has its own logic and I feel that the author wants to convey some message other than SS/HG: it is never right to torture or injure someone without his/her consent even if it's for good cause.
No Just NO chapter 31 . 4/18/2020
Sorry but your fan fiction story is a 30 chapters long foreplay - and no orgasm.

I’ve just wasted 3 days of my reading it... I want those 3 days back.

This story is not worth the time - and not worth the many reviews it has received.

Sorry.