Reviews for 30 days
FairyTailxoLove chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS A TEST!
I'm getting some seriously sick satisfaction from calling that it was a test. I can't pinpoint exactly when I realized it was a test...perhaps when Hermione got her hair cut? It reminded me of the movie "V for Vendetta", when Natalie Portman forcibly gets her head shaved and endures harsh beatings, life in a concentration camp, etc. only to figure out the it was all a test to see whether she'd spill the beans on the whereabouts of V.
Anywho, I read this story in one sitting and my oh my, it was amaaazing. I'm a little upset about the whole Obliviate thing, as well as how Dumbledore's casted in a bad light (well deserved in this story but but...HE'S DUMBLEDORE!)
I also wish that Hermione and Snape had a happy ending. Mind you, I know this isn't a happy story. But I just wish she got closure and Snape didn't die; it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.
Wishes aside, this was a great story! Thanks for the great read! :)
Meiwriter chapter 31 . 12/16/2014
Teared up :(
Val chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
deaded.
Val chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
do you realize that i've abandoned my paper due today to read this
artemis101814 chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
sydny chapter 31 . 10/24/2014
Holy fucking shit, this was amazing.
All of it, I loved all of it.
random4ever chapter 31 . 10/15/2014
Wow, this was certainly a welcome change from the standard HG/SS fictions! A little disturbing at parts, cliché in others, and I'm not the biggest fan of first-person, but a good read non the less. My favorite part was the end of chapter 30. I honestly did not see that coming! xxRandom
kitkatraina chapter 31 . 10/14/2014
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF JUST HAPPENED? You played us well. I dont understand how I feel. You basically psyched me out. Im so fcking upset now. Ughhh. I'm sorry if I say anything mean or crude but I FEEL PRETTY HORRIBLE. Where is your sense justice? Someone had to pay the price! No sense of closure at all. I AM SO MAD. Congratulations! Next time, Do include a hazzard in your summary. Reading this can be rather detrimental and mentally scarring.
gloria alexandra lancaster chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
I first read the story in chinese version. Yet the girl who is responsable for translate the story is quite busy. Can't bear waiting anymore I register an account to read the english version. Thank you for you time and hard work which have bring us great joy.
Delislan chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
wonderful story!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
i read this in one sitting. I saw it coming. That it was a test and yet the obliviate shocked me. I hated the ending at first but then I saw why you did it. I still hate it but I take my hat off to you it was beautifully written.
scgaraycochea chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
You are a genius writing. I love the story and I think the ending is very emotive. It made me cry.
Thank you for this great fanfic.

PS: Sorry I'm not an english speaker, and I should have a lot of errors grammar and spelling in my review.
jensteed chapter 31 . 9/11/2014
I really loved the story, it gave such a deep view into her confusion and near madness. I was hanging off each chapter...up until the end. I had my suspicions of it being a test and I thought it an extremely traumatising yet excellent way to go, but ending it with an Obliviate? It felt like such a betrayal of a wonderful story. And killing him off just soured it even more. I'm truly sorry to say this, but it absolutely ruined the whole story for me, the Obliviate especially. I'm sorry again, because I don't mean to be harsh but honestly I regret reading it. It left me just feeling awful and quite upset.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Congratulations. You just soured me on the whole fandom.
Kaitsa chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
This time with my real login. I loved this story!
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »