Reviews for 30 days
Cassie84 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Awesome chapter as always. I love this story so much. I really hope you don't turn this into a romance as it is too short time and wouldn't work well in this setting. It would ruin the angst and suspense by having Snape and Hermione get too comfortable with each other.
RedBisou chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I TOTALLY disagree that this shouldn't be a Hermione/Severus romance fic. It wouldn't be OOC at all, if you really think about it. It would be good either way, but it would just be that much more awesome if it did turn into a romance.
Coolnetta chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter :-)
Tab96 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE your story, can't wait for more so UPDATE!
thelily chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I really like the consept of the story! And i love the fact that this isn't fluffy and full of angst! Keep the good work coming :)
Angelwells chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Lol there communication skills still suck - if they dont talk to each other they are going to go mad. He he loved that shape had a woody. Great chapter can't wait for more

Angel :)
Wimper chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Aw! Snapey got a stiffy? hahaha u want a little licky from ickle Hermy? hmm..."guard!"

M0RE! WRITE M0RE
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2012

M0RE! WRITE M0RE
SimplySinful21 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
That was awesome! I love Snape, and Hermione really acted soo irrational with the period! I mean its gonna happen! Suck it up! lol
Aristotletruth chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
I would love to see Snape questioning Hermione about Potions or DADA if/when they get bored enough, lol. Just to remind her that he is STILL her professor. I agree with Harry Potter girl, I don't think this should turn out to a Snape-Hermione romance - that would be completely OOC. But, I guess it wouldn't be completely OOC for Hermione to have a little crush on Snape - it happens all the time with clever students like her.
TheUndefeatable chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
OMG! would you start torture in next chapter? I want to see new ideas! Update soon...
B chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Love it please update soon! Maybe with more dramatics?
DedicatedReader chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Excellent
Karli chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Please write more! It is so good I usually don't like to read torture/capture fics but I like this one a lot. I love your writing style too. Haha sucks to be prof. Snape! Well I just it really sucks to be both of them but anyway love the story and please update soon. 5 stars *****
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
I really like your story! :) I hope you update soon! I wanna know what's gonna happen lol

.AWKWARDNESS. i feel bad for them xD
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 126 .. Last Next »