Reviews for 30 days
Startled Boris chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I love this so far... you've captured the tension so well. Good writing. Short snappy sentences which capture the mood.
Dark Snark chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
A picture begins to form...Severus is ordered to grab Hermione but then is grabbed himself...she finds out and feels betrayed/confused...they must reconcile their situation...or something along those lines (or I could be completely wrong, too!)

I am intrigued, though. Looking forward to more!

DS
angellicious02 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
so excited to read what is next to come. update soon!
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Oh no! I hope they don't become infirm- that wouldn't help in the slightest.
fatgirlsarehardertokidnap chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Ahaaaa :) Another amazing chapter ;)

Cannot wait till the next!

Eljel chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Love this story! Cant wait for an update
chakochick chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I really didn't have any idea where this story was going to go, but it is keeping me intrigued...I can't wait to hopefully see Snape in more caring roles (I like him giving Hermione his cloak) - will be very curious to see how this plays out...cannot wait for more!
little miss michelle chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I hope you continue!
Penelope Lane chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
HaHA! Love! I can't wait for more chapters!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Poor girl. She needs to listen to him right now.
Ill.be.your.ALWAYS chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Special thanks to meee! :) It was a really good chapter, I like how you worked it in. So super excited for me. I really love this story. It must be humiliating to undress and shower in front of your professor, I'd be to embarrassed. But he is right, she's gonna have to toughen up a good bit, because I'm sure it will only get worse. Can't wait for more, and I'll be finished with final exams on friday! Yay, so hopefully that will give me some more time to maybe come up with an interesting story of my own to write. Idk..I really only have written two stories of merit, but they are just one shots. I'm not sure i'm the type to write a long story...I can't keep that organized. So props to you. I would lose motivation too fast, so I hope you don't! Cause then I'll be sad.
JeniDRalph chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I'm glad he got her attention by telling her she was weaker than he thought. What is he hiding? Why can't she remember? I hope you update again soon. (Great chapter, btw.)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 12/14/2011