Reviews for 30 days
severusgrissom chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
i love this,update soon x
fatgirlsarehardertokidnap chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Ooooo! I love it! I love it! I love it! :D

You're doing a great job! :)

I think what I want to happen is that somehow Snape talks to Hermione about when he was younger and Hermione feels sorry for him. Then they get really close and fall for each other :) Ooooh! Wait! And THEN they kiss, but the guard comes back and takes Severus away (but not for the loo) and then Severus gets thrown back into the dungeon, but he's been tortured! So Hermione cares for him and looks after him and then, either they both die in each other's arms, or they break out and kick ass! Orrr, the Order has planned it all out to test Snape's strength and it's secretly Dumbledore behind it all!

ahaha! Whatever, do what you want, but this story so far is great!

Keep writing!

Hannah

x
Ill.be.your.ALWAYS chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
K...you gonna have to update a whole lot faster, 'cause you're killing me. Hah. The mystery of this is driving me nuts. I was going to throw out a few suggestions though for ideas..I think it would be super cool if you had Hermione start singing to herself at some point. I know that I can't stand the silence, and for them to not be talking i'd really be losing it..like real quick. Also, he's gotta show some cracks soon! Three days! Dang. No sleep? You could have him be asleep one time when she wakes up and then there are plenty different avenues you could go down. Pretty please with sprinkles, updatee sooner! XO-lovelylauren
villafoo chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Interesting so far. I'll keep reading if you keep writing. :P
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
great chapter update soon.
Penelope Lane chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Great job. I love this story. I'm just sitting here, waiting patiently, wondering why its rated M. Torture? Sex? WHAT'S UP NEXT? Things are about to get real and I can't wait! Also, I want to see Hermione catch Snape sleeping. hehe
BellasBeingBad chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I want to see what happens next, and some longer chapters too...
JeniDRalph chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wow! I'm going a bit stir-crazy with Hermione. I know I couldn't handle 3 days, let alone 30. Great chapter! Keep 'em coming!
alysha813 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Brilliant story so far mate! Please update soon!
FLSongbird722 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Humm I have a sneaking suspicion that they are not being held by Death Eaters... Something tells me that if Voldy had caught them they would have killed Severus on site for his betrayal... Could they be held by the Order to make Hermione stronger? (A la V for Vendetta?) Very interested to see where this story is heading. Please update soon. Hoping to see Sev drop his mask for her :)
Slinkiee chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I am loathe to give suggestions since I don't want to influence you but you asked so here goes.

It could go really dark or end up fluffy (please don't let it be too fluffy). Something in between with some darker stuff thrown in would be ideal in my opinion.

I will say that this is an interesting concept and makes me wonder if the confinement is a sort of test by the Dark Lord. How far will Severus go to show his "loyalty" to the Dark Lord? Will Hermione play along? Maybe she will have no choice since after all, this is all for the "Greater Good".

Can't wait to see how the story progresses.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
So their teacher and student relationship already makes Hermione subservient to Snape. I wonder how being forced into isolation with one another will add to that dynamic.
xRandomosityx chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
This is great. I can't wait to know more information on their kidnapping :) Their relationship is very interesting, i look forward to seeing it develop :)
Russian Flower chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is really good. You do one of the best jobs of writing Snape that I have ever read, aside from the actual novels. Please continue!
Penelope Lane chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Great start! I'm really excited to see where this goes and I love the set up you've constructed for this story. Very theatrical (Hermione & Snape-two person play? lol)
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »