Reviews for 30 days
Guest chapter 31 . 2/11/2014
This is beautiful and bittersweet. Thank you.
agnieszka chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
very good story, I see that is quite old, so probably you will not read my comment but... I started reading it in polish translaction, the story was interesting so continued reading orginal. Language is simple, no slang; story line was quite predictable, and from the begining I had been feeling that was fake, but there was a bit of magic, that I cant stop reading it. And I love the last chapter and epilogue- bad headmaster, oblivate, and your version of Snape dead 3
Im sorry for every mistakes, I understand more than Im able to write ;)
themerryiknow chapter 31 . 1/25/2014
well this was not a fanfic this was a novel ! the writing style was very clever! that's it I really can't claim I like the plot but it was written masterfully !
Why chapter 31 . 1/21/2014
This made me so mad. Granted, I haven't been this emotionally involved in a story in a LONG time, so I'll give you that... But damn, am I really mad.
Christine chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
Wow.

What else can I say? Brilliant piece of writing, and beautiful character development for Hermoine and the rest of the characters. And very tragic end for Snape.
snapesdoe chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
This story is amazing! Can't believe how crazy things got but I absolutely loved every bit of it, especially the shock ending!
snapesdoe chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
Oh my godddd! How?!
snapesdoe chapter 28 . 1/6/2014
So confused right now but I don't know what about!
snapesdoe chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
Noooo! How could you?!
snapesdoe chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
This story is so good! I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
So sad
fanreading chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
Great story. Feel sorry for Snape and Hermione, though. It was a pleasure reading.
fanreading chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Wow, how messed up.
fanreading chapter 29 . 12/31/2013
Wonder what made him go even that far. Unless it was another 'vision'.
fanreading chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
K, now I'm a little confused. Can't wait to see what happens.
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »