Reviews for 30 days
Lilianz939 chapter 23 . 7/12/2019
Ugh the ending is sadthat’s probably what I’m gonna say if I were in her position
Lilianz939 chapter 22 . 7/12/2019
I can understand Hermione in the end here...it’s kinda shady for him to kill his father...
Lilianz939 chapter 22 . 7/12/2019
“I was a child and I grew up” lol
Lilianz939 chapter 14 . 7/12/2019
Very descriptive, I can almost feel how /what Hermione feels, her panic, her anxiety
Lilianz939 chapter 13 . 7/12/2019
A great story! I love how Hermione gradually become close to Severus
HPfan chapter 8 . 7/12/2019
having a bit of anxiety attack right now lol idek why great story so far!
HPfan chapter 7 . 7/12/2019
and i thought last chp was pretty darn dark
HPfan chapter 6 . 7/12/2019
goodness, this is getting DaRk
proxrustes chapter 31 . 4/14/2019
Gosh, that was interese! I’m just crying
James chapter 14 . 4/2/2019
Not saying you ought to be an expert on torture methods, but honestly I can’t imagine cutthroat Death Eaters bring as lenient with Hermione and Severus. Yeah, they’ve beaten them, tortured them with curses, starved them and humiliated them but it’s like, the way you present all that is lackluster. It’s like you aren’t thinking like a villain would you write these scenes, you’re thinking through the mindset of the victim.

If you were willing to do ANYTHING to get someone to talk, what would you do? I find myself thinking I’d do much more than what the guards have done.

I know the story is done and you probably won’t even see this, but I just wanted to share something constructive I thought may help in future stories? (I would’ve reviewed with an account but I’m unable to do it now, so I’m sorry for that)
Taylax-b chapter 31 . 3/28/2019
Wow that was so intense! This was amazing! Well done!
Bisque-Ware chapter 30 . 3/7/2019
Now I've got to say, I am really not surprised. Something inside me made me sure that it was actually them. I think I've seen something similar in a movie. But I still really loved it! Figuring it out didn't make this story any less great!
Goldenbassets chapter 31 . 3/1/2019
I’m so glad she blew the secret testing facility out in the open. And that her handsy guard got punished. Very good, angsty, bittersweet ending but at least she came out alive and stronger for it I guess. Love that he apologized and gave her the memories back before he died.
Goldenbassets chapter 30 . 3/1/2019
Whoa! What an ending! Only Dumbledore could be crazy enough to come up with something like that.
Goldenbassets chapter 23 . 3/1/2019
This has been wild and painful, great writing, but this last chapter really got to me. Her wanting him to pass on a message to her parents and Harry and Ron.
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »