Reviews for 30 days
Guest chapter 31 . 2/21/2019
Okay...I have finally finished the story. I won’t lie but zi had hated the end, but the epilogue made some sense.
It was...nice... A new topic, much explored dark areas and well written. It’s so close to the real version when it comes to the characters...it feels like J. K. Rowling is writing it...
I was with Hermione, living her life to some point in my imagination... But after a certain point, I would have broken too, I guess... So I respect her courage or perhaps your writing skills that has the power to make a reader live in your story. I hope, one day, you think of writing a second part of it — I know you can manage thinking of a new story connected to this one.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/20/2019
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOO! This is not happening! No! No! No! No! No!
I can’t believe this! He can’t do this! No!
You’re lying! Snape cannot! No! No! NOOOO!
Chapter 25 — and I don’t believe in humanity anymore, if this is true.
Dear Author, only Merlin knows what gave you the courage to write this, to do this — to us and to her.
All I can say is that, I am shattered.
I hope I’m wrong and the story has another end — a better ending and perhaps some hope — for us and for her...
galassialuna chapter 31 . 2/4/2019
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD! It was heartbreaking and angsty and I wanted to cry and punch something during the entire story! The ending killed me though! Hermione should’ve gotten the chance to punish Dumbledore for what he did! Ahhh I can’t stop thinking about itttttttt
JellyToastx chapter 31 . 1/16/2019
This story is so captivating! But beware, because the ending is not a happy one, it does make sense. Thank you!
Murmeltierchen chapter 31 . 1/13/2019
I had to take five minutes after finishing this to be able to say something. I’m an emotional wreck right now. This was worth every minute it took to read. Bravo.
wine witch chapter 31 . 1/2/2019
Warning: this story contains extremely much hurt, torture, angst and terror, the "comfort" part is rather next to nothing. Well written, but I wonder how sick a mind must be to write or even enjoy stuff like that?
Beefuf chapter 31 . 12/9/2018
I have been haunted by this since finishing it 2 days ago! It is beautifully written and an excellent story.
fifimcgert chapter 30 . 10/6/2018
I know that this is several years old, but I felt that I had to review to let you know that even though Hermione may have left that dungeon, I wasn’t able to for several days. You sucked me in so deep it took me a while to make my way out.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/8/2018
This was really a great story!
pointy-ears98 chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
OMG I FINALLY FOUND YOUR STORY BACK. First time I read your story it was the french traduction and now I'm so so so happy I found the original back. I have been browsinf for a few days and now I'm going to binge on all the chapters. It's definitely in my top 5 favorite !
iloveyou1234 chapter 30 . 7/24/2018
omg
geantraighe chapter 31 . 6/29/2018
I read it all with my breath catch trough it all. I must review ‘cause really this story is amazing, it’s written beautifully and... it’s PERFECT really. Snape.. I just don’t know where to start. I’m writing this 6 years later you posted it. But I had to do it. Thank you! Hope you’ll read my review.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/26/2018
Really interesting story and I enjoyed reading it. I feel like it could have done without the Epilogue. The language in it seemed a bit forced. The ending was not extremely surprising but due to the long build up it still felt like something came crashing down (in a good way). Thanks for sharing!
Reja nuha chapter 20 . 6/8/2018
I'm too lazy to log in. This is a fantastic story. I'm loving it but one thing that stood out in this chapter and the last is your use of the word "electrocuted." I'm an electrician. One thing that really peeves us is when people use the word electrocuted when they mean shocked. Electrocution kills you. It's not something that is survived. Hermione is being shocked, not electrocuted. Other than that, I love this story thus far. I have no idea what its building up to and I love that. I'm literally staying in bed with the curtains closed on a beautiful day to read this. I love this pairing, props to you for writing them so in character.
tnotb chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
I have read this story ages ago, on another site, and in my own language (italian) and I've loved it. Now, reading it again, it was like the first time. Even if you know how it ends, you can't read it without losing yourself in it. It's an amazing story, well written and sometimes it feels so real... Thank you very much for sharing this.
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »