Reviews for 30 days
tnotb chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
I have read this story ages ago, on another site, and in my own language (italian) and I've loved it. Now, reading it again, it was like the first time. Even if you know how it ends, you can't read it without losing yourself in it. It's an amazing story, well written and sometimes it feels so real... Thank you very much for sharing this.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 31 . 4/14/2018
I just read through this entire story & my mind is so fucked*. I can't even come up with a coherent review, but I wanted to leave a post saying thank you for sharing this story. It was a fantastic & at times heart-wrenching read.

*and I mean that it a good way!
katarina131 chapter 31 . 3/14/2018
Wow. I really don’t know what to say, but I really want you to know that I admire you talent and it felt very real, very intense and very raw. It totally could’ve happened and they were all in character and the plot was.. (I have no words). And the fact that there was no happy ending made it even better, made it seem even more real, so real that I cried, because in real life Severus Snape probably wouldn’t have gotten a happy ending all the fiction writers desperately want to give him (and I’m far from blaming them) and Hermione wouldn’t get the closure, because that’s not what real life is like. I can relate to that. I Thank you.
Ladiefury chapter 31 . 3/6/2018
How she didn’t end up a dark witch is absolutely beyond me. God I have SO many head canons now. Brilliant work. I could totally imagined this as truth. Bravo
Avarizia chapter 31 . 2/13/2018
Thank you so much for this story. I couldn't stop reading. Although I have never read stories where in the end it was all just a test, I somehow expected it to end this way.
Nevertheless, I was really heartbroken when Snape betrayed Hermione on day 23 or what it was.
And after reading the epilogue, I am heartbroken again. I really wish Snape wouldn't have to die and there could be a life of more interaction between both if them.
I really love your style of writing and how much in character those two were. Thank you for sharing this amazing story! :)
natt123 chapter 31 . 1/13/2018
Amazing story.. diferent to all others I've read.
I love hea, but this one keep me intrigued to the end. I was 1 hour late to work so I could finished it.. lol.
Thank you for you work and Congratulations!
Adna chapter 31 . 1/7/2018
Wow. This story has been a journey. The suspense, betrayal, and emotion is absolutely stunning. I read this in seven hours; figuratively nonstop from beginning to end.

I would like to just thank you for this masterpiece.
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Wow! I never expected the ending. Wonderful twist. If Snape lives I think, bothe of them would have a good relationship adter clearing up everytjing that happened in the dungeon.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/14/2017
Oh. My. God. This is the first HGSS about a test, that I read. I will add this to my all time favorites. Brilliant, exciting, enthralling, and a must-reread! Now.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/3/2017
I'm not sure how I feel about this ending.. I mean.. I pretty much had a feeling it was going to have a sort of V for Vendetta vibe to it..but I would have liked to have seen this last chapter have a bit more to it..
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2017
Ch. 30 and 31 were well worth the wait. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone who peeks at reviews before reading a story.
Barsey87 chapter 31 . 8/13/2017
What an amazing story, haven't read one like it before, love the twists and turns! Brilliant
ReddishPhoenix chapter 31 . 8/12/2017
Lmao? I've seen many ff's here and you're one of the authors with a good plot then it'll ruin the later chapters, the first chapters are fine and good but when the plot thickens lahhh I'm out I hate the flow of the story... Its out of context. I know, I know your story supposed to be an unromantic pairing between Snape and Hermione and not meant together but your plot it sucks. I read a few unromantic pairing only sex but it had a better ending yours basically not it was rushed like death. I do hope you improved your writing skills or pick a better beta perhaps it'll suit you up.
littlesnapeplushie chapter 31 . 7/27/2017
Why do I keep finding fanfics that start off fantastic and then devolve into rubbish? This ending was so far-fetched that I'd rather believe the moon was flat than believe in the Order being capable of staging something like this. Your dialogues are fine and Snape and Hermione stay mostly in-character. But this plot is just disappointing. I think a beta-reader would have helped a lot with getting rid of all the minor grammar and spelling issues, as well as giving some feedback on the development of the plot.
itscheriee1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017