Reviews for 30 days
inactiveq chapter 25 . 5/20/2017
I done my waiting! 25 chapters in Snamione fic!
babs chapter 31 . 5/19/2017
Hi.
Thank you for that story.
It is very beautiful I like how you make both hermione and snape appear to be extremely strong people even though they show a lot of weaknesses. The ending is horrible but fitting. I would be extremely disappointed had they been rescued by 'the Order'. I myself wonder why I have never in the whole story doubted that they are real prisoners. I loved most the moment when she comes to term with dying and they sit together for the rest of the night.
But only as he said 'obliviate' something inside me broke. Of all things that could have happened that was probably the worst.
heartwrenching plot, masterfully written, and thankfully no bloody romance when there is no room for it.
I love it
Blurred Memories chapter 31 . 5/3/2017
It's not the first time I read this and it won't be the last, I really love your fanfictions! The idea of observing Snape and Hermione interacting in this kind of situation is really interesting, I like how you kept them in character and the ending makes me cry every time.. Thank you so much for sharing your work
Monalupin chapter 30 . 4/27/2017
Wow! Just... wow!
milicastro292 chapter 31 . 4/24/2017
Oh my god. I have to say I cry whith the final. Seriously. My natal idiom is Spanish and I use the translator to read this story, but I'm trying to write this review in English for you. Thanks very much. I love your fic. In the end I feel a thing in my chest that don't let me breath. Sorry for my bad english, I tried
Hannah Q chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
... Just read this! It's so very well done (ever so much better written than 99.9% fan-fic, & Hermione & Snape STAY IN CHARACTER). Thank you so much for writing it! x
writergirl1985 chapter 31 . 3/10/2017
Oh I truly love and hate you right now! I can't properly... write... review ... too many feels... What Have You Done? why? I want more...
Aedori chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
This is one of my all time favorite fics. I was very emotional after reading it and the feelings lingered for DAYS. 10/10 Would subject myself to emotional scarring again.
q chapter 31 . 2/20/2017
This.
I am nearly lost for words.
You are either a mad genius or soulless,
I congratulate you on being capable of disturbing me.
PlatonicLovers chapter 19 . 2/6/2017
I am sooooooooooooooo in love with this like so much, it's kept me going for the last day and I'm super happy I found this fic!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/8/2017
Are you not a native English speaker? Who the hell says "lose time"? It's "waste time." So many grammatical errors. The story was compelling but the ending was totally cliche, reminiscent of V for Vendetta.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/8/2017
This ending sucked ass. I had my suspicions when they cut off her hair-way to go for ripping off V for Vendetta-but I was hoping this wasn't the case and the fanfic would have a boss ending. Oh well. Half of my day wasted.
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 31 . 1/8/2017
Wow...this ending sucked! The story was very engaging up until the last couple of chapters. Can't believe I wasted my time reading this garbage. It had a lot of potential. Sad.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
I'm speechless. Wow, wonderful story. Talk about a trip! I hate Dumbledore and this made me hate him even more. Wow, great details and the ending... I'm just going to go over here and try to banish the lump in my throat.
PaperInkandPaints chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
There are no words to describe how incredible this was. It had me in tears at the end. Beautiful story, very tragic ending.
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »