Reviews for 30 days
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 31 . 1/31/2016
OH MY GOD! I could not put this story down. I laughed, I cried, it moved me. Devastation is only word I can describe about the Epilogue. I wanted him to live, but I think that makes the story even more gut wrenching. There was a dark ominous feeling through the whole story and so many twists and turns. The relationship between the pair was developed beautifully and makes the reader crave more while also reveling in their progress as partners in this situation. Seriously, you have talent and I hope to see more!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4/2016
When you use your knee, it's not kicking. Kicking involves feet. When you use your knee, it's called kneeing.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/4/2016
It's "waste time," not "lose time." Nobody anywhere ever says "lose time." The expression has ALWAYS been "waste time." How do you not know this?
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
It's "all of a sudden," not "all of the sudden."
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
"You are losing your time" is wrong. Nobody says that. The correct phrase is "you are wasting your time."
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
It's "as usual," not "as usually." And you add an "e" at the end of "breath" to change it from a noun to a verb. "Breath" rhymes with "death" and "breathe" rhymes with "seethe."
PWAAH chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
This reminds me a bit of the movie V for Vendetta.
Pantiggs chapter 31 . 12/28/2015
Holy shit. This was a mind fuck. I kept thinking "maybe this is a test from the order" then immediately thinking "no way that's way to brutal" haha
This was amazing, good job!
Nina chapter 31 . 12/23/2015
Omg. Brilliant. Realistic. Not obnoxiously angsty. Wonderful. You had me tearing up in chapter 30!
Lady Lila chapter 31 . 12/2/2015
It was one of the most amasing fanfic stories for Severus-Hermione pairing I have ever read. I started reading at the late evening and just could not go to sleep until I finish it. Some more stories for this pairing would be really appreciated.
pingpingboy chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
I love this story, but I hate the ending. Why do you let Professor Snape die? I really hope he can get happinese, he at least deserved it. If only there would be a sequel where Professor Snape can live happily with Hermione. Sign.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2015
I can't fucking believe you killed him.
cacue23 chapter 31 . 10/31/2015
I just finished it. At the end of chapter 29 I was thinking: please do not let this be a test! I don't believe Dumbledore is capable of this! And then it turns out just like what I thought. This is one hell of a fucked-up yet well written story. I seriously don't know what to think...
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 31 . 10/24/2015
First off: the next-to-last chapter? Epic mindfuck. EPIC. Second, this was a good story, but I would've preferred a different ending. Lastly, thanks.
-M
Stephair chapter 31 . 10/16/2015
This story was amazing! You kept me guessing until the end and you kept me up all night because I couldn't get the story out of my head until I was finished.
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »