Reviews for Brooke in Bishiworld
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Well, between the two chapters I've seen a few word bumps, like the first sentence of this one, 'look' needs to be 'looked', over all not going to ruin the story, just thought I'd let you know there are a few mishaps like that here and there.

Kiki and Jiji, oh I love that movie, I watched it as a little kid.. then a big kid (now?). I only own Spirited Away though. Have to add to that part of my DVD collection. *coughs* Oh, ya, story. Yay! for getting her first Bishi AND a job, you'd think more writers would use that idea. Of course I do because I'm bad at writing fight scenes.

Once again, a nice long chapter (no not boring at all, starter scenes are needed in every fic of this kind) and I'm glad to see more.

And more! (of course)

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wonderful, and such a nice long chapter!

I like Brooke, she's great. I LOVED her reaction to seeing her first Town in BishiWorld. *laughs*

I agree, we see so few new (or continued) BishiWorld stories. Me included, I know, I have no right to complain.

In any case, here's to you keeping up the work, hun.

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
ThunderRiver411 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This is pretty good so far. I hope my new one is coming out good. I only got it up today (same day I'm writing this review). So I hope it turns out good as well as yours.
PeaceLoveOcelot chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Hurray! You're writing another Bishieworld story! I really enjoyed your previous one and I can't wait to see what happens this time too! It's already off to a great start with Brooke (who I like for her unique sense of dress but also feel bad for since the way her father treated her sounds atrocious) picking the awesome Kiki to be her Bishoujo! I was a little sad that we couldn't understand Jiji since I love his dubbed voice a lot, but I guess it makes sense that regular humans can't understand animals. I really like the plot of Brooke becoming a Retriever and getting to go on missions with Kiki. I hope you update soon so we can find out what adventures they will go on together! :)
Faded Silver Eyes chapter 2 . 12/16/2011

It's good to see other people taking an interest in the bishonen world. It's been a while since I've read anything knew on it. The story overall is great! I like Brooke, she's very original. I don't think I've ever read of a female character with a shaved head not many writers are brave enough to go there. Kudos to you. I hope to see more of your work soon.

Linebeck chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It's awesome to see that people are still writing pocket bishonen stories. Keep up the good work yo!