Reviews for Replay
shine lots chapter 1 . 4/12
I love how Charles opens up when he learns that it is really Magneto.
shine lots chapter 1 . 3/27
"He's astute enough now". Ahahaha; actually his complete lack of observation is hilarious. Having said that, I too would not have guessed anything was amiss without the "First mistake" clue.

Then again, Charles does not miss the emotional clues - he suspects things like the numb/paralysed legs and the life-long affection, and ironic do-over, and the exaggerated euphoria over the satellite. He only misses the anachronisms like Stonewall, and 'Stop in the name of love'.

Favourite phrase: "Baby Erik. I am seventy".

Still unclear on what Eric did to Stryker.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Okay, so, this was awesome. I admit I might have guessed where this was going halfway through the story, but I'm quite sure that was your intention all along, and I enjoyed this immensely even suspecting the twist. Also, this was brilliant, and I'm so wishing you'd written more of it - the ending is perfect the way it is, but still, I need more. Oh well, it'll go away.
Also, your writing is amazing. I love the humor, just sayin.
Kudos!
Kari K'sri chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Super-Loved It. Thanks So Much For Posting! : )
Lex chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was fantastic, and beautiful,
and I think I'll pull a Charles and say ,"I'm in love with you".
Also, Erik whispering Charles's name like a prayer- number 1 in my mental list for most romantic scenes. Ever.
H. Artemis chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
The story is wonderfully written, I like how you have everything under the sun ranging from comedy to slashy romance to angst. I really love how things get turned around at the very end - I confess I hadn't fully realized what was truly happening until the end. Rereading the whole story was never dull, in fact it made everything more sensible. It gives you that, "I haven't paid attention to this detail before now it makes all the difference" feeling. The best thing is it's a fix-it fic that really works. After all, Cherik is a boat load of angst, what-ifs, and too late-s.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Good read!
Arwen Thandiel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Glorious!
Kari chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow. Loved It! Great Job! .. _.
knightessjg chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, I must have read this story and Numbers through at least three times each, and it's about dang time to favorite them. I have also read other stories of yours and adore them, so please keep on writing. This is actually pretty realistic for the X-Men movies verse, and the time travel could have very easily messed that up, good job.
niver chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was great!
Sharzam chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was... beautiful.

I wish this is what actually happened! *cries forever*

I love that you made Erik 'borrow' Charles all the time :)

The story was brilliantly written and I greatly enjoyed reading it!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I thought I reviewed this? I apparently didn't. I think I reviewed it a bunch of times in my head...My bad. I absolutely loved this though. You kept it funny but incredibly in character. And then the end. Oh the end. I was reading the end thinking "Wow, Erik sure sounds like Ian McKellan Magneto right now"...because he was. Which, seriously, go you. When I can tell the difference between older Erik and young Erik just from the way they speak...that's awesome. I just loved it :)
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is...this is. Gah.

So apparently I've got a new favorite X-Men fic, which I am infinitely grateful for. I'd love to give concrit, but the sheer awesome has melted my brain. :D
Clover-tan chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
At first I was confused, but I understood the whole story once I re-read it. A wonderfully unique and utterly creative idea, I must say. This story is strangely both entertaining and bittersweet in a way, which makes it a brilliant read.

Thank you for the lovely read!