Reviews for Replay
"I - I am seventy; and you - you are a baby. So don't you try telling me I've had enough."

'Cause baby I will, be loving you, till we're seventy. I know it sucks so, I just want to say I love you so much for this!
Carlos chapter 1 . 5/15
"Just this one," Charles says. "But there will be more; because I must kill the feelings."

"Feelings," Erik repeats.

"Yes, feelings," Charles says, "You see, baby Erik, the feelings; they are confusing, and must die.

These scene cracked me up, seriously. Haha. Very good story. Sending old Charles and Erik back to 1962 is such an awesome idea, and you really managed to pull it off. I really love your humor. Thank you so much for writing this. Love love
Blue.wanderlust chapter 1 . 5/11
Oh my gosh, this was delightful.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love this story! Can't wait to read more of your writing.
shine lots chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I love how Charles opens up when he learns that it is really Magneto.
shine lots chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
"He's astute enough now". Ahahaha; actually his complete lack of observation is hilarious. Having said that, I too would not have guessed anything was amiss without the "First mistake" clue.

Then again, Charles does not miss the emotional clues - he suspects things like the numb/paralysed legs and the life-long affection, and ironic do-over, and the exaggerated euphoria over the satellite. He only misses the anachronisms like Stonewall, and 'Stop in the name of love'.

Favourite phrase: "Baby Erik. I am seventy".

Still unclear on what Eric did to Stryker.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Okay, so, this was awesome. I admit I might have guessed where this was going halfway through the story, but I'm quite sure that was your intention all along, and I enjoyed this immensely even suspecting the twist. Also, this was brilliant, and I'm so wishing you'd written more of it - the ending is perfect the way it is, but still, I need more. Oh well, it'll go away.
Also, your writing is amazing. I love the humor, just sayin.
Kari K'sri chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Super-Loved It. Thanks So Much For Posting! : )
Lex chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was fantastic, and beautiful,
and I think I'll pull a Charles and say ,"I'm in love with you".
Also, Erik whispering Charles's name like a prayer- number 1 in my mental list for most romantic scenes. Ever.
H. Artemis chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
The story is wonderfully written, I like how you have everything under the sun ranging from comedy to slashy romance to angst. I really love how things get turned around at the very end - I confess I hadn't fully realized what was truly happening until the end. Rereading the whole story was never dull, in fact it made everything more sensible. It gives you that, "I haven't paid attention to this detail before now it makes all the difference" feeling. The best thing is it's a fix-it fic that really works. After all, Cherik is a boat load of angst, what-ifs, and too late-s.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Good read!
Arwen Thandiel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Kari chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow. Loved It! Great Job! .. _.
knightessjg chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, I must have read this story and Numbers through at least three times each, and it's about dang time to favorite them. I have also read other stories of yours and adore them, so please keep on writing. This is actually pretty realistic for the X-Men movies verse, and the time travel could have very easily messed that up, good job.