Reviews for Dangerous Souls
SSTrans chapter 87 . 9/12
Thank you for the update. Sorry for taking so long to review. I had a busy weekend then had work but I was able to get it done. I like the idea of Mai slowly figuring out Gene isn't Naru. I like how you had Naru in this chapter. I can't wait for more of your amazing writing.
Kallen21 chapter 87 . 9/9
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter
bewitchedquill chapter 87 . 9/8
Also, I love that Mai intuitively calls Gene "Jin". Nice touch.
bewitchedquill chapter 87 . 9/8
Thank you so much for updating! I wonder who/what pushed Mai and Naru down the trapdoor? Moving the furniture over the door makes it seem too malicious to be the little girl. And Yasuhara's ringtone...I'm going to say Mai. Perhaps Kiko though. Hahaha! Please update soon! I want to know how this case is tidied up!
wingfright chapter 87 . 9/8
Thank you for updating! I can't wait to see what is next!
Cannot wait for the next chappie!
Su No Yo chapter 86 . 8/22
Today is Fanfic Writer Appreciation Day,
Thank you for the amount of time, care and effort you put into writing all of your stories, even when your readers give you very little feedback.
Thank you for being brave enough to put your own fiction out there to be read whether or not it receives good reviews, bad reviews or no reviews. I have really enjoyed this story and the way it's been going even if the Mai/Naru romance is *still* just unresolved tension because our heroes are being idiots. And, you know, dealing witht the outcome of massive trauma and trying to heal from it. Looking forward to the resolution of this case.
You're a wonderful writer. You should be told this every day, but today's special. It's just for you.
darkstar2010 chapter 86 . 8/19
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not another cliff hanger. oh well its worth the wait. I wonder what's going to happen next though like if mai and naru will get together, when will mai realize that dream naru is naru's twin and so on. But I really love your works. I'll be waiting by my tablet for another update whenever that will be. So far so good.
Mangamomma chapter 6 . 8/2
If you ever decide to go back and fix the spelling and grammatical errors so far in your story (which I'm enjoying so far), in this chapter, you call Naru Naruto and should probably fix that.
SSTrans chapter 86 . 8/1
Thank you very much for the update. As always you did an excellent job. The Mai and Naru tunnel scene was done well and I liked how you had the coin in it. The ending is a twist. I wonder if Tomi is giving Mai a vision of what happen to her. I have a feeling that maybe there might be three spirits here. One is of course Tomi but two others are her parents maybe I'm just shooting some ideas out there. Thanks again. Keep up the amazing job you do. I'm always looking forward to new chapters in this story and your other one The Haunt Continues.
In ch.5 why did naru change he didn't like Mai why did you change him to be honest I liked the cold-hearted narcissist
Kallen21 chapter 86 . 7/31
Can't wait for the next chapter
Is you heart in the game chapter 86 . 7/31
I absolutely loved the scene with Mai and Naru in this chapter. Loved, loved, loved it. The character development is so believable and so true to their original personalities on the show that it was making me nostalgic and overjoyed at the same time. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this, and tell you that it made my day.
Chiu-kun chapter 74 . 7/21
literally the entire argument with the demon in this chapter I was like "YASSS b, show him who's in charge. Get cho life together "
bewitchedquill chapter 1 . 7/15
My favorite Ghost Hunt fic is turning it up a notch! Can't wait to see how this case ends. Idea: A popular touring male K pop group has an interesting dilemma: a haunting that follows them! All the incidents mostly center around fans and anyone who works too closely with them. Thus Mai (Masako is too well known) is forced to go undercover and appear in their latest video! Eehh?