Reviews for You're gonna go far, kid!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Why are there so many Viminari or Vetimes ir whatever the acronym is fics? Very good story, BTW, but the future would have changed beyond recognition.
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
two vetinari in the same time is one too many!
MJ MOD chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Why are you helping me anyway?"
Because you are a very interesting man in a city of uninteresting people. I would have liked to see where your path is leading you.

typical vetinari non-answer!
MJ MOD chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
whatever happened to carcer? who or what scared him so much?
MJ MOD chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
oh, i'd looove for sadie and dotsie to have a word or two(or more... ) with carcer!
MJ MOD chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Later he would wonder why he hadn't lost an arm the moment he touched Vetinari's clothes

he should be wondering how he even managed to TOUCH Vetinari's clothes without his permission. it's in fact impossible.
MJ MOD chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
He felt like he lost more and more of his self-confidence and sovereignty every time he met the boy, until he would be reduced to hoping that he wouldn't completely embarrass himself while talking to Vetinari, or give away too much information.

poor vimes, it's an absolutely normal reaction with vetinari around.

hah! snapcase confusednormal state.
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This younger version of Vetinari couldn't possibly know anything about his true identity, could he?

we're talking about vetinari here. there's not much taht goes past him, even in the past. *sic*

Vimes had the nagging feeling in the back of his mind, that he was missing something important, but he simply couldn't figure out what it was.

vetinari's mind tricks, already!
Sanorace chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Three misused words in a row. Why are you tormenting me like this?

„Well, the whole matter seems -kinda- interesting to me."

„All this is -merrily- a game to you, isn't it?"

„The whole life is a game, sergeant. -Tough-, it generally helps to know your opponents cards."

I hate you so much! Why am I still reading this? Why does the storyline have be so good that it doesn't matter?
Sanorace chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
What is with you and the word 'safe'? Do you hate it that much?

"but kept a save distance"... "to find a reasonably saver place to defend,"

you do it a lot. quiet-quite, disability-inability. I hate to be a nazi but it's getting on my nerves.
Great story so far. I'm only at ch 3 and I already love it.
HopefullyNot chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Holy crap! You finished! Yesyesyesyesyes! Sequeeeeeeel!
LoveThisStory chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Daaang, this is a well written story with great characterization.
I'm enjoying it very much.

Keep up the great work.
Page-Mistress chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I don't think you changed him too much.

Guess his boyish cheekiness later became his adult smugness.
HopefullyNot chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
OoooOOooo! *squeals* Another chapter. 3

Can't wait for another one. You're doing very well so far. Keep it up. :D
Jamie chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
I just finished reading this and I feel like I've fallen in love. Please continue to update this. :D