Reviews for Transformers Prime: Heart of a Gladiator
noellegirl25 chapter 8 . 2/7
please add more!
noellegirl25 chapter 15 . 2/2
oooohhh

please add more and make someone kick megatrons aft for what he tried to pull when he got luna alone!

evil glitch!
Patientlywaiting chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Hey, I love the story. I've been hooked on this story since...chapter 6 I wannna say? I'm just wondering when you're gonna update again since as of now you haven't updated this story since July. I hope you do update because, again, I love this story and I feel it has a lot of potential. Plus I'm scared it won't be updated again :-( No pressure or anything, I know that life can get in the way of a lot of things. It just wouldn't be doing this story justice if it didn't really get an ending. So I will continue to patiently wait and hope for its ending.
Alpha Prime the Knight chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Great story so far! I can't wait for an update!
CherryBlossom10 chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
You write amazing! I hope that you update you have off course other things to do. Keep up the good work! ;)
professionalemail101 chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
Scrap. Well that was an unfortunate turn of events.
Renee Swan chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Great Job!
This was really good. I liked how you did your chapter, it was satisfying yet I didn't like the cliffhanger.
Thanks for the heads up about what's coming up next! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
But I can't help but feel a little disturb by it :(
Did Megatron do something to Luna, which is why (or part of the reason why) she left?
Like something terrible...
If Nova knew it, would she still be so faithful and loyal to him?
I can't wait for the next chapter, maybe it will answer these questions.
Keep up the good work, please update soon! Thanks!
Sherlock109 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Ack! That was intense! :D Can't wait for the next chapter ;)

P.S. Did you see the preview for the new "Robots in Disguise" series yet? If so, I am curious about your thoughts on it :)
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Please continue! I love your story! I want to know what happens next!
activemars828 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Oh hey you've gotten to your goal! I hope you like the feedback you've been getting. I hate cliffhangers because Cliffjumpers are so much more fun. I love this story! I hope you don't set a goal for a new chapter all the time or else people might find a way to just flood reviews onto your story without any real value for the review. See you in the next chapter!
activemars828 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I think Skylar could be paired up with a bot or con, but I don't know which. Maybe Wheeljack? Definitely not Ratchet, her boyfriend would be paired with Ratchet.
activemars828 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Yes I caught it, that car shop has terrible luck with aliens wouldn't you say? I love OCs done right, if they're two dimensional and bland or I just see them as incredibly evil and designed to be hated, I will hate them. I also don't like OCs who are there because the author wanted an OC, but the OC DOES NOTHING.
Sherlock109 chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
Ack! *shakes fist at sky* CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGER! :P
redsparrow1060 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Crap, crap, crap! I hope Jack and Monica have a good hiding spot. I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for the chapter and great job!
Eyrmia chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Great chapter! I hope Jackie will be okay, but I have confidence in him. Poor Luna! But Nova seems a bit rebellious, in my view. Maybe so something will changeā€¦? Anyways, great chapter! I love the story so far.