Reviews for Help of a Seer
Shadeymankey chapter 23 . 1/30
Okay. After his changes i like him. Snape is very OOC but thats the point of fanfic isnt it?
Shadeymankey chapter 10 . 1/30
I want snape dead. I do not appreciate him being included. Regardless of caring for his movie portrayal, his book self was unrepentant evil until at the very end JKR “felt bad” and changed him.
"I have read several stories where Luna is some kind of a Seer. But none of them seem to really take advantage of her abilities"

That's because it ruins her character and makes her ooc af,it's one of the worst tropes in this fandom, let's hope this story can pull it off.
"Everyone, except you it appears, knows Harry has black blood from his Grandmother!"

Lol calling people a dumbass and then you quote something that's fanon and not true? Lmao, dumbass.
EkaterinaSteele chapter 26 . 12/12/2023
enjoyed this story!
Jhawkins19 chapter 26 . 12/7/2023
This has been a wonderful reimagining of the magical world. While I admit, at first it was a little difficult to justify the radical deviations from the canon i grew with and have loved for so long, your story telling and dedication to the story were beautiful and I felt the old familiar tug to return to this world every time I looked away. Bravo and thank you for the adventure!
sonotawriter chapter 26 . 12/2/2023
Great story I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing it.
Jimbocous chapter 24 . 11/20/2023
Thanks for a great (re)read! This holds up well.
When reading stories like this I'm always reminded that the Prophecy does not specify _which_ Dark Lord Harry must vanquish.
It's always fun when he manages the pair!
Guddu15 chapter 26 . 9/12/2023
It's been a beautiful story to read. Loved all the planning and plotting the clan was doing. Very well written story. Enjoyed reading it.
HarGrif chapter 7 . 8/5/2023
Damn what a dumbass you are, do your research and stop making excuses. Everyone, except you it appears, knows Harry has black blood from his Grandmother! I was really enjoying this story but you ruined that!
MSanderlin chapter 26 . 5/3/2023
I've enjoyed this AU world you have created. Thank you.
Chi Vayne chapter 11 . 4/23/2023
So now that Tom knows about the kids killing off his DEs, he can finally exclaim "And I would have succeeded, if it hadn't been for these meddling kids."
Chi Vayne chapter 10 . 4/23/2023
Silver bullets? Clearly the werewolves were killed by the Lone Ranger, then.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2023
Neville as head of house black? Think I'll just skip this chap and pretend I didn't read that, so silly.
taraygosse chapter 26 . 2/15/2023
That was brilliant! I really enjoyed that, actually found it hard to put down. Great job and thankyou
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »