Reviews for Help of a Seer
Smutley D W chapter 17 . 9/15
Seems lame insane to make Hannah bear rapist's child. Plus the choices seemed rather dumb, birth control vs pain relief and quicker recovery. Other than nutty anti-birth control magic culture POV, nonsensical she's written up as pregnant.
Smutley Do Wrong chapter 10 . 9/15
On mobile no telling without switching to not mobile view, if long abandoned or complete.

So just a short suggestion:
Considering general werewolf portrayal as SUPER FAST SUPER STRONG super resilient.
Close quarters seems VERY RISKY.
Cap and ball, very clumsy hard to master marksmanship.
Blunderbuss and dragoon seem better fit.
Much better, simply use bullet reloader tools to load silver bullets into regular casings, of modern firearms.
Double ditto for shotgun shells.

Kill at distance first blood: via rifle with silver bullets. Werewolves charge, drop rifle and pick up shotgun with shells loaded with silver shot. Or sawed off shotgun, a better modern version of blunderbuss. For silver as toxic effect, drilling and other modification of silver projectiles, to make silver fragments and "poison" instead of pass thru and out the target.
Snape is a potion master, how about potions for gassing or blowing up the group, to get them in disarray, delayed in counterattacking?
Heck, make or pack silver around grenade or any explosive. They have magicals, stealing from rich fart gun clubs or military armory not hard, no need to buy in USA. Plus some of Europe have much looser gun laws, guns for sale or theft.
lmill123 chapter 26 . 9/8
I really loved reading this story and I loved the ending. Loved how certain people got what they deserved. Was sad at the loss of Molly, Ron and Ginny, but in the new order of things and the changes I feel they wouldn't have adjusted well and wouldn't have gotten past what Harry ended up doing to Dumbledore. Always believed that Ron and Ginny were too much under the thumb of Molly and her way of thinking. Despite what she claimed, she was very narrow minded. Looking forward to reading more of your stories
how the hell is longbottom lord black make's no sense based on the way they run tings in magical Britain
mab70 chapter 26 . 6/7
Marvelous story! I am very glad I found this to read.
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Savang chapter 1 . 5/31
This story is really nice and I like the couples you did , Harry and Luna have so much potential together , but here is the dilemnaI like the involvement of the non magical world , and the active role of nearly all the adult , But I can't help my feeling that it's a little easy I mean of course They have to deal with killing , but they have so much superiority than their enemiesa very very competent seerby the way she is Mary sue borderline for me(no offense) even if at the end she loose her gift and prove at multiple times That she is not perfect) , "the lovegood magic", the help of the muggle world, a very well protected and hidden refuge and so on ...
Despite this I really loved to read your story ! Kisses S.
Wow, this is very good.
Bearmauls chapter 26 . 5/8
Enjoyable. I think the cast of characters got a little too large towards the end for me to really feel focused and connected to everything going on, but certainly worth the reading time. It's annoyingly hard to find a good Harry/Luna story, especially one that doesn't treat Luna as a manic pixie dream girl with little to contribute besides humorous one-liners.
Bearmauls chapter 21 . 5/8
It seems a bit odd that they are able and willing to involve the non-magical government, but not to the extent that it would solve all their problems. A known location and time in an isolated area is a perfect opportunity to involve the military in a significant way. Added bonus if you pair wizards with them to make them invisible. Or even just airdrop a large explosive onto the ceremony, take em all out in one fell swoop.
Bearmauls chapter 12 . 5/7
Is the option that Robyn refuses to discuss healing Hannah and then getting an abortion if she conceives? Cause it is seriously not cool for a medical professional to restrict the medical advice they offer to a patient based on their personal opinions. Makes me lose a lot of respect for Ms Granger.
Bearmauls chapter 10 . 5/7
I don't think you would need an old-school revolver to accomplish this. It's fairly easy to handload even modern ammunition, or to cast your own bullets for them. It was a nice bit of history, though :)
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 5/7
Feels like there is a continuity error here. Tracey and Daphne were attacked by Malfoy specifically because they were unmarked, but later you imply that they needed to have their marks removed by Luna's special archway. Possibly the same situation with Blaise, given that he was preparing to be marked that night.
Shadowdog11 chapter 26 . 4/13
Bah. I wanted Dumbledore gutted too. Good story overall. I do prefer a stronger Mrs. Granger and some of the weapons training stuff was meh, but I still think you did a great job. I like your writing style and handling of dialogue. I've never seen Hermione with Bill where it wasn't some weird story. That was pretty cool and oddly fitting. I feel like if it's not with Harry I'll hold every story to that idea now.
Blazeb79 chapter 26 . 4/5
This was a well thought out and great story, I absolutely loved it.
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 2/19
THAT'S NOT FAIR! NEVILLE SHOULD GIVE THE BLACK TITLE TO HARRY!

How DARE NEVILLE STEAL IT!
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »