Reviews for Help of a Seer
twistyguru chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
I'm hoping to see a scene of the Royal Navy ripping into the flotilla of magicals.
My money's on the 5 inch shells...
twistyguru chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
oops!
Well, the best laid plans, and all that.
twistyguru chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
SAS candidate, eh? Well, that explains much...
twistyguru chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Like it or not, and for good or ill, Shakespeare is the heart of the Canon. Pity he's fallen out of favor (except for token efforts) in the last few years. Personally, I think that if there are still humans around 5000 years from now, Romeo & Juliet, Hamlet, Macbeth and the others will still be produced, and enjoyed.
twistyguru chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
...and with a Malfoy property swapped for Number 12 Grimmauld Place, everybody's happy!
Neat solution that gives everybody what they want. Those are always the best, when they can be arranged.
twistyguru chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I truly love how easy it is to get at least some of the horcruxes, with Dumbles out of the way and out of the loop. Conniving old coot!
twistyguru chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Ron pulled a Ron, and died. No tears, only snickers. Ginny...well, cardboard is fragile, no tears again.
I'm confused about the healing vs conception thing...surely Snape could come up with a magical version of the 'morning after' pill?
twistyguru chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Excellent!
I especially liked the triage/treatment scenes.
twistyguru chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
FYI, in the '70s and 80s the Romanian military produced a line of 7.62 silver-tipped ammo, that can still be had as surplus. Also, until recently, Winchester produced a line of silver-tipped hollow points, that can also be had, although they are getting harder to find.
Just in case, like, you know, we have a werewolf outbreak, or anything.
Of course, there's always the old standby of filling regular hollow points with colloidal silver (or silver nitrate), then sealing them up with wax.
;)
twistyguru chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
*snicker* I've said for years that the best virgin sacrifices only sacrifice the virginity, not the virgin!
And, I really like the idea of laser-guided spell fire.
twistyguru chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
lol
I would say 'Poor Albus'...but that would be a lie.
heh heh heh
And, Hermione (kinda) redeems herself.
Makes perfect sense that Demerol would reverse the effects of Cruciatus.
twistyguru chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Neville, Lord Black. Interesting.
And, so much good done with a few preemptive strikes!
I'm sure Dumbles will be quite upset that someone is actually doing something proactive and effective.
twistyguru chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Heh.
And a saucy gander Miss Lovegood is, too!
Typical Hermione. Are you SURE you can't just let the DE's have her?
twistyguru chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
lol
Kudos to Luna, who hasn't asked permission. Nice to see that the Archway will pull a Dark Mark, as painful as it may be.
twistyguru chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Nice integration of the Great Wood, which (along with the Mound) invokes the Old Ways.
Yeah! Finally, the relationship takes the all-important 'acknowledgement that we're boy/girlfriend' step. Woot!
Ah, the poor snakes! Well, I feel a rescue coming on...
Oh, and the medallions...MUCH better than the over-used Animagus transformation. Very nice.
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »