Reviews for Help of a Seer
Medusalan chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Sheer magnificence. WOW!
StormyFireDragon chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
this was an AWESOME story. Sorry it took so long for me to read it, but i was reading in the middle of working on my own stories i have out. thank you for writing it. it was great reading.
Shiso Kitsune chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
This was a wonderfull story and while it felt a little wooden and stiff at times, it was still a pleasure to read.
And little Jenny's decleration hit ALL THE FEELS!
StormyFireDragon chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
awesome chapter
RockBane chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great story, just finished it and glad to see that there is some progress being made concerning the Magical Society's attitudes.
Destiny Galactic chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
How many votes does the Potters have?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I like how you, unlike other authors, bring up the canon penalties for killing and try to counter and rationalize it. Rowling mentioned the soul being split after killing, but never really delved into how to mend it. Her killing off Snape kind of makes me wonder if she was trying to teach the moral that killing, even to euthanize an old man for a good cause, is bad.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
Quite the story you've got here. Overall, I just can barely believe that, with every difference and change you've made, you made it all make sense by the twenty sixth chapter.
noylj chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Nothing worse than going into a wand fight with only a .50 caliber. Should have got a Ma Deuce...
noylj chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
My only complaint, besides the lousy choice of firearm (cap-and-ball, you should go back and at the very least get a .357 Magnum revolver and speed loaders), is the military NOT getting silver bullets for existing weapons (no real problem to make the bullets or reload them) and NOT offering their own troops. Why would they NOT want to be on hand to destroy the terrorists, since they already have trained magic-aware personnel?
atymer chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
I enjoyed this story mainly because the author has a great command of pacing.
The plot moved along with a good balance of dialogue and action. The personalities were more intricate than the usual characterizations and everyone does not get what we may call happily ever after in their personal lives. There is battle and death and the consequences.
My favorite thing is watching my two fav characters become one.
My second favorite thing is watching Dumpy get the shaft. I never get enough of that when I'm having a bad hair day. It lifts the spirit. ;)
This is going on my fav list.
Iamcarollee chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Really enjoyed the story.
anf600 chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
excellent story *applause*
Bladre MKT chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
well this has been a good trip, not too long but long enough to be fun! and quite the series. a lil of a simple dead for lil old tom, but thats war for you, not as flashy as it sold... still, awesome. also i LOVE those fic where harry is important, but not the 'main', so thanks in that!
all in all, an great fic!
Bladre MKT chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
actually, they are 9 years apart, hermy and bill that its.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »