Reviews for Help of a Seer
LBII chapter 26 . 2/13/2013
Fantastic! Thank you.
Zyanadryn chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
I just finished your story and I absolutely loved it! I hope to see new stories soon!
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Fun story!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
such a wonderful story, i really had a good time reading it. a somewhat new take on seer's, a lovely pairing, some well thought out strategies and so very well written. the first couple of chapters, the trial and its results, and the epilogue were the greatest parts to me. i was completely drawn into this story and practically finished it in one go because i was so eager to find out what happened next.

i truly hope you will continue to write such amazing works (ˆ_ˆ)
kelwin chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
good fic but i think it might be a little too dark for me.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
Wonderful story. Thank you.

Loved the many defeats of Dumbledore.

The emotional interaction between the kids was great. Not something I could have pulled off. Good job.

Tom A.
Medusalan chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Sheer magnificence. WOW!
StormyFireDragon chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
this was an AWESOME story. Sorry it took so long for me to read it, but i was reading in the middle of working on my own stories i have out. thank you for writing it. it was great reading.
Shiso Kitsune chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
This was a wonderfull story and while it felt a little wooden and stiff at times, it was still a pleasure to read.
And little Jenny's decleration hit ALL THE FEELS!
StormyFireDragon chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
awesome chapter
RockBane chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great story, just finished it and glad to see that there is some progress being made concerning the Magical Society's attitudes.
Destiny Galactic chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
How many votes does the Potters have?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I like how you, unlike other authors, bring up the canon penalties for killing and try to counter and rationalize it. Rowling mentioned the soul being split after killing, but never really delved into how to mend it. Her killing off Snape kind of makes me wonder if she was trying to teach the moral that killing, even to euthanize an old man for a good cause, is bad.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
Quite the story you've got here. Overall, I just can barely believe that, with every difference and change you've made, you made it all make sense by the twenty sixth chapter.
noylj chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Nothing worse than going into a wand fight with only a .50 caliber. Should have got a Ma Deuce...
1,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »