Reviews for Help of a Seer
suziq968 chapter 26 . 2/14
Loved this. The storyline was great. You dealt with angst without burying us in it. There were several lol moments. Albus got exactly what he deserved. You even had a solid non rushed ending. Great job!
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
Absolutely loved this story, it was brilliant and very well written. I look forward to seeing what else you've written. Keep writing such fantastic stories, you're a great author.

Shadow x
himalay1729 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Exceeds expectations
VonPelt chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
I liked the story although at a certain point you feel that two different stories were merged (Harry&Luna and the snake story). I liked Harry and Luna alone better but overall I still enjoyed the read.
Books85 chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
I really appreciate a fanfiction that gives citations for where ideas come from, author, title and year. So much easier to look it up to order it or request it for ILL. Thank you for that. Fanfiction is great and all, but when one is enthralled by a concept that is inspired by a published book, nothing beats reading the original. I also like reading fanfiction recommendations but that function is filled by the favorites tab on the profiles.
Off I go on my hobbyhorse!
Thank you for sharing your work.
old-crow chapter 26 . 9/13/2016
Hi,

Thanks for telling a very entertaining tale. I had an enjoyable day reading it.

Having told a few stories myself, I've learned that some readers (readers, not storytellers) will argue with an author over what day it is, and should generally either be ignored or placed on your banned from reviewing list. They've made no contributions to the FF community and aren't worth your time, or consideration.

That said, I did enjoy your use of a cap and ball revolver for the werewolves/general protection. I thought that was an inspired idea.

All the best to you and thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
Thunderbird2 chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
Hahahha that was brilliant making dumbles a squib,great why has no one done this.
ExRevolution chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
Drinking game for the number of times you couldve written horcruxes instead of the more cringey and more annoying choice of 'soul jar'... Ugh
BorviX chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
A very well written take on Luna as a seer using her powers for good. Thank you
Duchess67 chapter 26 . 5/25/2016
Wow, this story was impressive and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
WyrdSmith chapter 26 . 5/13/2016
You know, I'm about to give you a review that I myself have repeatedly gotten on one of my fics - a review that ALWAYS both amuses and annoys me. Please be certain that what I say is complimentary and in no way a true criticism.

This story is a hidden gem. The title and description had me keeping it on the back burner to read someday, when I was out of what I felt was more intriguing fics to read. However, I started reading this last night and finished this morning. I did not go to sleep at all. Your story was very well-written AND well-crafted. Your characters were interesting and relatable. You built tension perfectly, and each resolution was satisfying. My only regret was putting the story off as long as I did.

You'd think I'd know better! Many thanks.
silver death chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
thank you for such an wonderful chap old' chap
silver death chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
I loved it! Are you gonna kill off luna or just make her seer abilities disappear
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
wow finally finished
loved this story
please do continue
bye sumi
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 26 . 4/14/2016
I think your story was great. About your comment about making nevile a black so what it's your poetic license to change things a bit. :-)
1,094 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »