Reviews for Help of a Seer
at-nightfall chapter 26 . 7/3
Using a black powder revolver with extra cylinders instead of reloading cartridges actually makes sense. I know that reloading is done in the US, but it is usually not allowed in Germany, and gun control is even stricter in the UK than in Germany.
To be allowed a gun, you need a gun license.
For the black powder revolver you need at least a fireworks license, which is manageable, too.
For reloading, you need a license to handle explosives, which is much more difficult to get and to maintain than a gun license. The point is to limit high explosives to a very small group of people, which can be regularly checked.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 4/14
I like the M79 thumper. Lite and versatile 40mm, anti-personnel, high-ex, etc. The 50 cal will shoot through a concrete wall, or over a mile accurately. Very nice. I would think they would do well against a troll, especially if they can target a soft spot in the "t" zone
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 4/13
oh no
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 4/13
nice, very nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 4/13
Great. works for me
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 4/13
kewl. Knew they were related as well as god brothers, and Neville was born the day prior to Harry, so it makes perfect sense.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/13
very nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 4/13
ahhh, man! Hate to see that happen to Luna. She's one of my favs. Now I've GOT to read it.
InwoodHp chapter 26 . 4/12
Awesome story. Loved that Dumbledore ended up as a squib.
thonez chapter 26 . 4/12
great story
Minalumos chapter 26 . 4/11
This was a truly wonderful story, im glad to have read it.
Ron chapter 6 . 3/1
Thanks for the info on your conception of the pre-mark - that answers the question.
Ron chapter 5 . 3/1
I thought Draco was using his elevated status from being marked by getting it a day early to justify (not that in his mind he couldn't have some other way) going after Daphne/Tracey - meaning D/T weren't marked yet. So why did they have the mark for the arch to remove? Thanks for writing. :-)
scrosby66 chapter 26 . 1/25
Wonderful story, I loved it all! Thanks for writing!
keichan2 chapter 26 . 1/18
This is a really good story!

I had a nice time reading it!

Thanks for sharing!