Reviews for Help of a Seer
scrosby66 chapter 26 . 1/25
Wonderful story, I loved it all! Thanks for writing!
keichan2 chapter 26 . 1/18
This is a really good story!

I had a nice time reading it!

Thanks for sharing!
sfjoellen chapter 25 . 1/6
a really great story, especially the fight scenes, very kinetic. Tom could have been a bigger threat but overall it's amazingly good. And you didn't bash to do it! And it's complete! You are a rare bear!

thanks again, I enjoyed it a lot, even considering I'm rereading it.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 26 . 1/4
An outstanding story.

I have greatly enjoyed reading it nearly non-stop for three days.

Thank you so much for sharing your gift of writing fanfiction.

I'm looking forward to reading all of your work in the near future.

Very best regards!

SteveC.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I wondered if it would take the horcrux out of his head or not...well now we know why the mattresses are there and why Luna say his head bandaged up..Wonder if he had blocks on his magic if they would be removed as well?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
It's sad that Luna lost both parents but hopefully with Harry's help her father's death will gave meaning other than to bring her seer ability to the front.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
Dumbles a Squib? That takes some balls! Well done!
thekecmaster chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
This is a very good story. The only part I didn't like was the seer's abduction, mainly because I thought an extra scene could have been used to detail how the seer got kidnapped. But overall, I thought it was well-written.
Katzenpfote chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
This is a very good story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. I especially liked how you dealt with dumbledore. Thanks for writing.
Queen Cavallone chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
Brilliant story, really enjoyed it, Hermione and Bill!? Mind blown never would have paired them or Daphne to be honest but I love them together. I'm glad manipulator Dumbledore was bought down a peg or two... The epilogue was beautifully written, love this fanfic so much!
angeltrin1 chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
Well done! This was a sweet story that I really liked. I love all of your ships and am glad you wrote it. Thank you!
angeltrin1 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
My first words, literally, out loud, were: oh my. I am enjoying this story so far, can't wait to finish reading it.
Cap'tain Chaussette chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Chapitre sympa. Je tiens quand même à préciser que le Demerol est tombé en désuétude, à cause des effets secondaires et que le prendre en pleine convulsion est contre indiqué huhu.
Nova chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
I really loved this
X chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
With all the crying going on in this story, they should all be ankle deep in saltwater by now. The story is interesting enough to keep me reading, however.
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »