Reviews for Help of a Seer
noylj chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Sleep somewhere besides a bed? Why? You can do as much on a couch as a bed...
Indecisive Bob chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Great story! Some things were... questionable in their plausibility, but hey, it's fanfiction; you're entitled to some creative modification (even if it's on accident). Thank you for taking the time to write this story!
Navn Ukjent chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Nice story so far.

I do wonder why they would have to use a cap and ball pistol? There are MANY people that load their own ammo for a wide range of modern and older weapons. It's easy to reload brass cartridges with the right equipment.

It should also be quite easy to gain some long range weapons if they were willing to find a black market dealer or traveled to Eastern Europe or another continent. This was after the fall of the eastern block and the Soviet Union, and getting "surplus" guns would be easy.
Andy chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
I hated the first three chapters. They were slow and didn't add much to the story. Having said that, the rest of it was great! I loved the ending. (I have an account, I am lios Itachi. I'm just to lazy to sign in. That and I can't find my password. Eventually my wife will find it lecture me about keeping my memory in her head.)
richardrobinsonjr chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
A while back I was researching Silver Bullets and found that most modern guns either can't fire them safely without a lot of work and some can't fire them at all. However a cap and ball pistol can, relatively easily and the bullets can be made much more easily and cheaply as the author found it cost over two hundred dollars (US) to make each one while the balls cost lest than $50. A normal cap and ball pistol can fire them with minimal changes, if any, while modern cartridge pistols had to have specially made parts . This amounted to over $500 minimum to fire the silver safely and some pistols were estimated to cost in the thousands of dollars to retool.

One other note, this assumed firing more than 3 Silver bullets as problems appeared rapidly but not neccesarily on the first one or two.

Richard Robinson
3dot chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Oh my god. An amazing HP/LL story delivered in such a believable manner, and without the oh my gawd sex time is so good and natural smut bs. I have no idea why this isn't at least 2000 fav's higher. Although I guess the length might have contributed, but nevertheless, all the characters feel right in this story. And while major characters killing regularly might seem a hard pill to swallow, you made the process and after effects and necessities quite natural.
Gracealma chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
Lovely story filled with action, love, challenged, and getting rid of the evil people.
at-nightfall chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
why is Hannah pregnant?
rape would indicate an abortion if necessary, to make sure there is no child.
at-nightfall chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
syringes should be easily available. They can be bought in each apothecary. The Grangers being dentists should know suppliers who can sell them syringes by the 1000 with less than half a week of notice.
at-nightfall chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
In the UK a shotgun is much more easily available than a handgun. (limited to three shots)

Here in Germany a hunting rifle is easier to come by than a hand gun. The rifle would have to be either single shot, or limited to three/five shots before reloading.

Reloading casings by yourself is a big no in Europe, and even more limited than guns, as it gives access to bomb building material.
Black powder based revolvers or guns might be the easiest access to self build ammunition, as you only need a fireworks license in addition to a gun license.

Regards
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
Thanks this story was interesting and well thought out!
Balder chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I'm enjoying it. :)
Pedohater chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
Umm are you aware of that the two pairings you are setting up is rather mismatched? I can see what you are trying to do, calling Bill and Charlie young adults, but fact remains that Charlie graduated from Hogwarts before the others even were "firsties" making him to be at a minimum in his mid twenties and Bill in his mid to late twenties. How many in that age do you know to be chasing after schoolgirls that are 16-17 years old? In canon, there's even a rather large age gap between Bill and Fleur, and she is 3 years Hermiones and Daphnes senior...
Wulffe chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
Very good story...

Was a good read...thanks for writing this...

;-}
Oogies4u chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Got to say I so enjoyed this story
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »