Reviews for Help of a Seer
3dot chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Oh my god. An amazing HP/LL story delivered in such a believable manner, and without the oh my gawd sex time is so good and natural smut bs. I have no idea why this isn't at least 2000 fav's higher. Although I guess the length might have contributed, but nevertheless, all the characters feel right in this story. And while major characters killing regularly might seem a hard pill to swallow, you made the process and after effects and necessities quite natural.
Gracealma chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
Lovely story filled with action, love, challenged, and getting rid of the evil people.
at-nightfall chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
why is Hannah pregnant?
rape would indicate an abortion if necessary, to make sure there is no child.
at-nightfall chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
syringes should be easily available. They can be bought in each apothecary. The Grangers being dentists should know suppliers who can sell them syringes by the 1000 with less than half a week of notice.
at-nightfall chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
In the UK a shotgun is much more easily available than a handgun. (limited to three shots)

Here in Germany a hunting rifle is easier to come by than a hand gun. The rifle would have to be either single shot, or limited to three/five shots before reloading.

Reloading casings by yourself is a big no in Europe, and even more limited than guns, as it gives access to bomb building material.
Black powder based revolvers or guns might be the easiest access to self build ammunition, as you only need a fireworks license in addition to a gun license.

Regards
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
Thanks this story was interesting and well thought out!
Balder chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I'm enjoying it. :)
Pedohater chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
Umm are you aware of that the two pairings you are setting up is rather mismatched? I can see what you are trying to do, calling Bill and Charlie young adults, but fact remains that Charlie graduated from Hogwarts before the others even were "firsties" making him to be at a minimum in his mid twenties and Bill in his mid to late twenties. How many in that age do you know to be chasing after schoolgirls that are 16-17 years old? In canon, there's even a rather large age gap between Bill and Fleur, and she is 3 years Hermiones and Daphnes senior...
Wulffe chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
Very good story...

Was a good read...thanks for writing this...

;-}
Oogies4u chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Got to say I so enjoyed this story
loretta537 chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
this was a great story
Edellith chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
I loved it!

Thanks
sfjoellen chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
very well done.. thanks for writing!
sfjoellen chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
i love hermione. you have a very accurate read of her character. she could very well decide she knows best, she did in canon.. the broomstick, her parents.. but then there are the elves, she never flinched from doing what was right, what she thought was right, except over that damn potions book..
a great story, well written, fun to read. Luna seems a bit sane, but that's fine. better that than the mindless sex toy she is often made into.
WestCoastPickle chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Kudos for the ERB reference...:)
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »