Reviews for Help of a Seer
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Yata great chapter !
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Entertaining-enough chapter; thanks for the update.
Wolfric chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Fine couple of chapters. I continue to enjoy your excellent story. Thanks for writing. W.
tumshie chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
What a wonderful chapter, very moving in parts and funny in others. The slowly evolving relationship between Harry and Luna is very well done.
yuiop chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
yuiop chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
yuiop chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Paladin-kriss chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Fantastic story so far. Thank you for doing Zabini as male, I'm sick of these fiction writers who decide that he should be female, despite J.K herself writing his as male
OoOXylionOoO chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Great fic , i like it !

Keep on the good job !

PSay chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Harry and Luna are moving along well in their interactions with each other. I'm glad they are sharing the meals and chores. It shows they work together well. The travel in the trees is a new idea to me but it goes along with the Druid idea of nature all being connected. I'm glad it also helped them to be closer and Harry is better able to handle newdity around Luna. The fact that they are planning to rescue Blaise, Daphne and Tracey is amazing. The trip to Gringott's was informative. The fact that Dumbledore has been stealing from Harry is not surprising really. I wonder if he is taking the money for himself or for the Weasley's tuition to Hogwarts. I'm glad the goblins are working with them. That will be a big help in the future, I'm sure. The talk of intimacy went a lot better than I would have expected. I'm glad that Harry and Luna are getting so close. Luna is actually a good match for Harry. She is calm and yet very loving. Things that Harry needs. I am curious to know if they will go back to Hogwarts. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms
moonpower02 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Alright, I first have to say that I real like how you did the kissing part with Luna/Harry. Next for his snakes LOL, that is even better. As for the no Sex at the end I couldn't stop laughing at that because it was very well done and fully liked it.

This "Hercules the Legendary Journeys", the episode titled "Resurrection"

That is my all time favorite episode of that show. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the great work. and WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! *crys* But I can understand. Again great work.
duality chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Why didn't harry get a will reading at the bank aswell. This is a big plot hole.
Zamia chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Mate, you have shown the caring & sharing between Luna & Harry quite beautifully. Like the idea of being able to travel via the trees and good to see the Goblins take an interest. More pain to Dumbles. Looking forward to the saving of the snakes. Cheers.

hpnut1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I love this story!
Reviewer of the West chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Nice story so far. Though if they are planning on making love soon, why not share a bed? They don't need to "do not touch" and getting comfortable together sounds like a good idea.

I was expecting some time distortion. That is pretty common underhill as I understand it.

Please continue.