Reviews for Help of a Seer
AnFan-n-More chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I really like how you are developing the relationship between Luna and Harry. It really fits well with each of their personalities. The background you've given Luna, that of her having a very open and trusting relationship with her parents, is not only very plausible but also a great counter to the upbringing that Harry experienced. This is a much more believable relationship than many I've read in other stories.

I find myself wondering why you haven't switched back to someone's point of view in the Order? It seems that there have been enough days passing that the furor over Harry's disappearance would have a significant impact on any characters that the couple will be interacting with in the future, Tonks for example. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you put off the 'meanwhile back at the farm' section too long then you'll have to go into a flashback. I just realized that one reason you might be putting it off is because it would interrupt the atmosphere you are developing between Luna and Harry in the retreat. Okay, nevermind :) Catching up with what is happening in the rest of the world after the rescue does make sense.

I'm really enjoying the story. I'm very impressed with your storytelling skills. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
m-f42 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I think your section title of 'the night before' should be 'the night after'
RobC chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Good part. Though I think the 'snakes' should do a runner instead of going to old Voldie.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
A good chapter with Harry and Luna coming closer together and kissing, as well as tree walking using the great forest to travel. Blaise, Daphne and Tracey need to be rescued from the dark lord before they have to take the mark. Why do they wait until they are trapped at Malfoy Manor before they try to escape? If they plan it properly they could frame Draco for assisting in their escape.

Harry discovers Dumbledore has been stealing from him as part of the overall manipulative controlling of his weapon. Who else has Dumbledore used to control Harry.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
this is a great story! i cant wait to see them rescue the slytherins or what will happen when dumbledore tries to take some more money from harry
Arpad Hrunta chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
As always, I am enjoying this story. I liked the tree-travel, and enjoyed growing emotional (and otherwise) intimacy between our two leads. I also liked Draco getting smacked down by Blaise, and hope to see him getting more of his comeuppance soon!
riegert8 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I think that it show what type of person Harry is that he still respectful around a naked female, If my cousin see a naked girl he would think that she is offering sex. For Harry had some warning what was going to happen, but it's would had been a bigger shock if Harry was in the dark about Luna being nude. Now being in church and having a almost nude girl in front of you is a shock, the girl had a long tee shirt on and when it got wet you can see everything like she was naked. So I wish I had some warning for I committed 2 sins before I got baptist
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
First, great to see Harry and Luna so naturally growing into each other here, and will look forward to their having more moments of closeness, while it was great to see Draco get smacked down somewhat, and to see that while he's pureblood, he's not nearly as important in the world as he aspires to be imo, and will look forward to more of what happens with that trio at Malfoy manor, and seeing if they can make a successful egress from there.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Good chapter and nice to know who the snakes are. Thanks for sharing!
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
excellent chapter. I can't wait for the next :D. I love romance and this is excellent.
ceo55 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Another brilliant chapter to a wonderful story! Thank you for taking the time to write and share!

ceo55
red-jacobson chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Interesting chapter buddy, I like the idea of using the trees to travel, not something I've seen before that I recall. Also find myself worrying about the three Slytherins in Malfoy Manor.

A minor observation, you have a heading reading "The Night Before" but refer to events happening later that night, is that a oopsie?

red
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
excellent chapter. update soon
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
excellent chapter. love the idea of this story :D
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
great start to the story :D
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »