Reviews for Help of a Seer
lady sakura cosmos chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
good story
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Glad to see that it wasn't more intense as far as the rape scene went, and was gladdened to see Harry and Luna able to save the three, as well as to see that not all Draco's buddies are mindless sycophants, and will look forward to more of the fallout with what happened here in this chapter.
Zamia chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Good to see the end of Malfoy, Crabbe & Flint. Nice little crew Harry is gathering around him. Happy to see Luna being loved. Good read. Cheers.

Z
dennisud chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Good to get your spy and R&D people on board!

Course your perchant for trios seem to be here in Blaize, Tracy & Daphne. Hope you get your new small army assembled by the 10 chapter!

Oh and remember Umbitch, Pius and the Snatchers as I can already see they will be culling the DE herds systematically!

dennisud
The Outpost chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I find your writing to be absolutely delightful, maagical even. Althou mystical may be a better term. I have always felt that Luna had been toched by Fey magic.

from the Outpost,
red-jacobson chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Another good chapter buddy! I'm glad to see Draco and the others get what they deserved, and I'm curious when the initial spell was placed on the 4 Slytherins who weren't marked yet. I would imagine it happened when they crossed the threshold to Malfoy Manor, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, back to writing Harry and Luna's big scene in Chapter 8 of my story, so I'll talk to you ltr

red
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
A good chapter with their first attempt of saving good people and eliminating the bad. Interesting how Luna's seer sight did not see Greg Goyle being also saved but Greg's girlfriend great aunt did. Who also offered to help them for some problem in the future.

Interesting that the taking of the dark mark was a two stop process and the three had not realized they had completed the first step. When did the first step happened? And was it used to draw magic from them for Voldemort?

As Draco, Crabbe and Flint are now dead and the four missing will be blamed, where will they hide and will they join Harry?

Then there is Dumbledore, he said that they must not kill the pure bloods but he is happy to sacrifice (allow to be murdered) all of his followers of the light. Is he senile or a bigger dark lord?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Great update. Awaiting more.
PSay chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
This was great. I'm glad Harry surprised Luna when she woke up. The kiss and the things he said were just what she needed. The rescue of Daphne and Tracey were extremely timely. I'm so glad they got there in time. The fact that they killed Draco, Crabbe and Flint was surprising but a good idea in the long run. I'm glad Luna kept Harry out of the actual killing. Daphne and Tracey had more than enough motivation. The escape as owls with Blaise and Greg Goyle were great. I'm so glad they were able to help Greg. Millie's great aunt must be a sear also. Her offer of help will be timely I'm sure. I was surprised that Blaise, Daphne and Tracey had some kind of connection to Voldemort even though they had not received the Dark Mark. I would like to have that explained a little more. Luna is so full of surprises. That ointment she used on the girls was amazing. It would be great to find something like that for real. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
RobC chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Overall a good chapter. Thanks for not giving us a graphic rape scene.

However you said in the beginning that that Blaise, Daphne and Tracy weren't marked, but later acted like they were at the archway.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
First Daphne/Trace are not marked and then later they need to go get rid of the mark. You better fix this.
riegert8 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
good chapter
rb2312 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Great chapter

like the escape.

Looks like luna accidently solved harry's scar problem while removing the other spells
Wolfric chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Good chapter. I am interested to learn what the spell on the slytherins was, a predarkmark? Thanks for writing. W.
ceo55 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Excellent chapter to a very readable work of fiction, thank you!

ceo55