Reviews for Help of a Seer
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Fun to see Albus having to scramble to cover his mistakes. Poor Hermione and her trust in adult. Thanks for sharing!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
A good chapter with some background information on what is happening to others and Dumbledore becoming aware how far Harry has escaped him with the Goblins and the DMLE after him. The betrayal of the Weasleys and their short life expectation for Harry is just callous.

What is Hermione thinking or why has she stopped? Is she also being manipulated to follow the MoF? A compulsion charm here a little love potion there. It took hours to get to the DoM and yet Dumbledore shows up only at the very end to save the day when he could get the best advantage for the minimum effort. The children could have died while he waited. Why hasn't Hermione questioned the late arrival of the OotP and Dumbledore? Was there suppose to be two deaths at the DoM, Sirius and Hermione?

Interesting twist as to who the new Lord Black could be if the title could only be passed to oldest living male of Black blood. Lucius is out as he is not of Black blood but would that stop him trying?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
dennisud chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Unfortunately very Hermione in her actions, and then her reactions. I see Dumbles try and direct that attack on the Grangers to get to Harry.

Oh and will the Slytherin Trio be the only one as you have clearly said Hermione won't be joining Harry & Luna that way?

Oh and again who else other then Susan will be coming into their selected group?

dennisud
The Dain chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Lots of bad days all around. :D
PSay chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
This is an excellent chapter. I really like the way that Harry and Luna have included the three ex Slytherins into their household. I'm glad the three decided to stay and help Harry and Luna in their plans. Allies are very important. The bad day of the senile old headmaster was very well done. I really like the way the goblins and the Amelia dealt with him. He deserved everthing that was done to him. The fact he is steaing money from Harry was obvious. The fact he is stealing from the estate of a ghost is not unexpected from the other information that has come to light. Harry's note to Hermione was well planned out. The fact that Hermione did not listen or respect Harry's request is sad but Hermione has a history of deciding what is right against Harry's wishes in the past. (The Fireboldt in third year comes to mind.) She learned after the fact that there was a better way to deal with the situation. Not before she hurt Harry and her standing with him, again. I'm glad Harry took Luna's words to heart and did not speak to Dumbledore at the Ministry. The fact that he spoke so well to Luna on his return was excellent. The fact that Harry told Luna that she was the reason he didn't feel as bad about Hermione because of Luna was excellent. The fact that their relationship has inproved is great. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
Wolfric chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Good chapter. It's unfortunate Hermione chose the route she did - hopefully she has a chance to make up for it later on. Dumbles appears to be in some trouble, but I suspect he's not going to take things lying down, so I'm curious what his next move is on the great chessboard of his life.

I liked the Luna/Harry scene, and I like how you're portraying Blaise Zabini in this - he's looking like he's be a good guy for Harry to have on his side.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Sad about Hermione, but hopefully this full break she received here is going to finally break her loose from that obsession with authority and worship of the Headmaster. Enjoyed seeing Dumbledore get smacked for his actions, and will hope that even as he struggles with what's going on, and can imagine Snape sneering and talking about spoiled brats, that when it comes time for him to face his punishment, that it's all that he deserves, maybe even for the greater good?
Umei no Mai chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
This is a wonderful story and I am really enjoying it. Keep it up!
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Awesome chapter.
ceo55 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Excellent work and great innovation on the dark mark explanation I do look forward to the next chapter!

ceo55
Goldencoyote chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
very good
RobC chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Very nice chapter. And it's always nice to see Dumbles smacked around. :)
hpnut1 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011