Reviews for Help of a Seer
good chapter
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story so far.
anothergoneagain chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Thanks for the story, I'm really enjoying it. One question, what came out of the three snakesmleft arms? I thought they were unmarked.
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
this one is pretty good too, looking forward to more
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
good beginning
willboon chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
great story i hope you keep updating
Dudtheman chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
im enjoying the story alot so far thanks for the read )
moonpower02 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
It keeps getting better and better. Not much to say on this chapter sorry. I did like the hint that something was going to happen to Luna and that Harry would have to get her back. Keep up the great work. Still working on waves at this time so with a little luck I well have a a chapter out again nice work.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Entertaining chapter, but what's with that crud being ripped out of the evil-kid's arms? They did not have the dark mark yet.

Thanks for the update.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
good story
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Glad to see that it wasn't more intense as far as the rape scene went, and was gladdened to see Harry and Luna able to save the three, as well as to see that not all Draco's buddies are mindless sycophants, and will look forward to more of the fallout with what happened here in this chapter.
Zamia chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Good to see the end of Malfoy, Crabbe & Flint. Nice little crew Harry is gathering around him. Happy to see Luna being loved. Good read. Cheers.

Z
dennisud chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Good to get your spy and R&D people on board!

Course your perchant for trios seem to be here in Blaize, Tracy & Daphne. Hope you get your new small army assembled by the 10 chapter!

Oh and remember Umbitch, Pius and the Snatchers as I can already see they will be culling the DE herds systematically!

dennisud
The Outpost chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I find your writing to be absolutely delightful, maagical even. Althou mystical may be a better term. I have always felt that Luna had been toched by Fey magic.

from the Outpost,