Reviews for By Starlight
AbyssalStarlight chapter 54 . 11/28/2015
Took me 9 hours to finish and I should be doing homework but still worth it.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed73029375 chapter 54 . 12/26/2014
that was incredible
NerdAlert101 chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
I can really see a love triangle going on chris/faramir/eowyn but chris better get him in the end.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
This is a great story but im getting so confused with which ones the elf and human as they call each other by there earth names
Guest chapter 54 . 7/19/2014
wonderful
Guest chapter 54 . 5/9/2014
Just read your story in one go and I love it!...well not all...for example...I just have a STRONG dislike for Chris...like...urgh...yeah...but other than that I enjoyed your story!
Chocolate.Chips.and.Bluebirds chapter 54 . 2/27/2014
I love this little book! :)
whrr.trudy chapter 54 . 2/6/2014
I really adore your story, thank you for sharing it :)
had me crying there a few times, especially at the end.
bntjammer chapter 54 . 10/14/2013
Such an amazing story. I'm going to admit the epilogues made me bawl like a child! I've never cried while reading an ending but you pulled it off beautifully, an appropriate ending for an incredible tale. One of my top favorites for sure (and I've read a lot of fanfictions!)
insane is normal chapter 33 . 10/4/2013
The quote that Elle thought about woman and men has been copped and pasted into my fav saying folder.
jada951 chapter 54 . 9/28/2013
thank you for sharing your story. I greatly enjoyed it.
jada951 chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
you have taken out a goodly amt. of story, that doesn't need to be re-re-re- told. It's makes the reading of a tenth walker much easier and more enjoyable.
thanks.
jada951 chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I had to laugh,

They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" He said in disbelief, but Elle didn't really notice as her mind suddenly went to the youtube remix song.

'Do dodo do dodo dooo!' She mentally sang not wanting to spoil the moment. 'Damn I miss the internet…'
StormyRebel chapter 54 . 9/25/2013
Loved it. It was a bit more fastpasted than I would normally read, but good nonetheless.

Rebel Out