Reviews for RSVP
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
thankyou for the great read I'm enjoying it ,
please keep ritn gand update when you can please & thnak you )
Catchandelier chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah Beach Head- one of my favorite Joes...
Blaze Cat 13 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Great story! I read the lines,

"Stay out of trouble. Right.

How hard could that be?"

and the first thing that popped into my head was, Oh god, something is going to go very wrong very quickley. And with my luck I am eather very wright or very up the good work.

Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Poor Beach. I love the little insights you give the characters, from phobias to Beach still dealing with his childhood issues.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Beach Head probably figures outranking Duke is the only good part of this mission... he should abuse it more. Way more. :D

Awesome to see an update on this! Looking forward to the next one.
Ami Ree chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Love that Beach read "Pride and Preudice" Caught me a little off guard but love it.

The line about what Larkin and Abernathy may or may not have been up to- brilliant. "Nope, just a friendly overture, nothing to it at all."

"Stay out of trouble. Right. How hard could that be?"

Oh dear God, Edie Mason isn't going to have a house by the end of this story, is she?
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
"Extremely well off hamsters" made me laugh for a good two minutes.

I smell lots of trouble coming...
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Hooray, another chapter, finally. And here I had hoped, that your muse was prodding you left and right daily, so you'd have to update at least weekly.

Anyway, I couldn't agree more with "famous last words" and "bull in a china shop". But then, I'd say from Hawk's talk with the dear senator that this was thoroughly taken into account by Hawk. I can't wait for the ... to hit the fan. This story is gonna be good.

Hopefully you find time for the next chapter soon.
Phyr chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
any review i was going to write didn't have a chance against the idea of Beachhead as Darcy. you created an insane hoard of plot!bunnies.

also... i am going to consider this a cliff hanger because my brain can't prosses beachhead staying out of trouble. :3 this is awesome. :3
The Christian Jedi chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Oh poor Beach Head, attending fancy parties with senators. I think he would rather face the whole might of Cobra hahaha. Great job, I hope you update this story, its getting better.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
More ominous words have yet to be spoken Beach. Great chapter and I heartily thank you for the adorable image of hamsters in suits. I needed that laugh!
Dog Soup chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
"Sergeant major . . . stay out of trouble."

Famous last words right there! :)

I don't know what you have plan but if you have one of those high class ladies have a "men in uniform" fetish and sic them on Beach Head it wouldn't surprise me :P
Dog Soup chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Beach Head at a formal gala...

Bull in a china shop LOL!
sakurasencha chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Loved this opening chapter. Simply hilarious and I can't wait to see where you are going with it. Very intrigued by what Hawk has up his sleeve.
Rei Sengoku chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of this.

Beach Head is always one of my favorite Joes, and I can't wait to see how he handles life outside of his element.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »