Reviews for RSVP
Phyr chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
ya know... i bet beachhead could find puffy froofroo proms dresses a lot easier then tuxes. and sparkly tiaras. and high heels...
mossley chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh, my word! I'm imagining all sorts of mayhem to come. Can't wait!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Love your characterizations of Beach and Hawk so far. Also, I'm completely thrilled that Sen. Larkin will be a part of this story. )
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
:bouncing happily: this is great!
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh yeah, another one makes my day brighter ! You're really good with the funny stories. "Order up" and now this one. I hope you're muse will keep on it and pester you daily for the next chapters. This will be an epic gala in all likelihood - I wonder, what Hawk's planning.

Best lines:

"He disparaged the Rangers, eh?"

"No, sir. Talkin' shit about my recruits, sir." Beach Head was still unfazed; anybody looking in would have assumed that spot on the wall was the most interesting thing in the world. "Only I'm allowed to do that, sir."

Just too great ! :)
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Definitely of for a good start. I'm more than curious where this is heading. Like your Hawk, sneaky and devious as can be while still being a good guy who can joke with his team.
gamingkitty chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
What, no garrotte hidden in Beach's uniform? Or is that what the tie is for? ;)

A very tempting first chapter, I really want to find out what Hawk and Larkin have planned.

Oh, and Beach? iPastel/i polyester tuxedos. With clashing boutonnieres. You're in the right time period for them, and can't you picture Flint in lavender?
Karama9 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Happy one? Would that be Dusty?

I wonder what Hawk is up to... very curious. Feeling sorry for Beach, but maybe he'll have a good time after all. Good by Beach standards that is, with gunfire and blood involved.

Eagerly awaiting for more!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Beach is completely out of his comfort zone. I can't wait to see where this one goes.
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Sgt. Major or not, I do love me a man in dress greens!

By now, I've learned that all stories by you are destined to be good and this first chapter is no exception. I was already giggling out loud at certain lines and eagerly anticipating finding out that "Operation Dundee" is going to be.

That and the 20 Joes running PT in tuxes when Beach returns will also be amusing, bacause we all know he isn't going to be in a amused mood once he returns for this gala. : )
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Looks like a start to another great story. Poor Beach...out of his environment & forced to wear his Class A's.

Can't wait to see what's further instore for our Sgt Major & General.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ooo, promising start. I can see Duke smoozing, but Beach? Hawk has some devious plan, doesn't he? Can't wait for more and more Order Up!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh god, this going to be so memorable for all the wrong reasons, isn't it? I can't wait to see what happens next!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3