Reviews for Switching Lives
kkcnelson2002 chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
This is a very interesting story, I hope one day you finish it.
T.S chapter 20 . 11/1/2008
great story; michael and spike are my favorite characters on each show. are you ever going to update?
chosenfire28 chapter 20 . 6/19/2006
I just read this whole story in one sitting and I absolutely love it. I love Spuffy and all the other pairings you have going. Also take into mind that while Max might be the leader in his group Buffy most likely feels a seniority to him and is use to being in control. Hurry up and update.
TD Master chapter 20 . 6/19/2006
Well, that settles it. B/S is just, well BS.
Anakah chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
I like the idea of a roswell/Buffy but this is kinda rushed. It's mostly dialogue... But needless to say I still like it and I am not bitching about it :)
Anakah chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Ha ha! This is good!
bigguy204 chapter 17 . 8/8/2005
This is interesting! It's the first Roswell-Buffy crossover I've ever read and I like it! So far you had to do most of the setup for the story but now things are slowly takeing on form - I'm curious to finding out how this story will unfold.

So far you're doing a good job with the different characters - at least as far as I can remember the Roswell group. Still makes me a little sad that they cancelled this great show after 3 seasons...

Anyway, I hope you'll continue updating this story!
ms8309 chapter 17 . 7/22/2005
woho! go travers ;) and more cociness from spike :D
tdk99992000 chapter 17 . 7/9/2005
great
Modestdeathcab chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
great job keep it up!
KT chapter 15 . 2/12/2005
Well, are you just gonna leave us hanging, or are you actually going to update? Please? :(

Ciao:)

KT
The White Wanderer chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
Hey this is a great story! I first started to read it about a year ago, but since I knew nothing about Roswell at the time, I stopped reading. Well I finally got in touch with that seires and I really wish you would continue. Sure I know that its been like six months since you last updated, but its kinda kill'n me with the cliffhanger suspence.

So I just thought that I would also ask a few questions. So Michael and Spike as becoming the opposit of what they are? Michael's reverting to vampire and Spike's reverting to alien? I think I would be interesting that if a body switch is sucessful, that they both sorta remain half n'half. But I hope things go well. You're a great writer. Later!*
Queen of the Myrmidon chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hi!

Join my Buffy/Troy group on yahoo.

. /group/AslayerinTroy
lucid hallucinations chapter 13 . 1/23/2004
great story! I can't wait till they all find out about who they really are! Please update soon!
bloodstar chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
Hey, you're back! I almost died of shock! LOL

Great part. So Michael's affected mentally and physically...interesting. It's good that he could stop himself before biting Maria, though.

ANyway, glad you're getting back into it. can't wait to see more.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »