Reviews for The Ring
Rose Lensu chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this couple so much! ;-; It was soo cute and fluffy!
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
The fluff...the fluff...THE FLUFF!

Ohhh Goten and Trucks were just too adorable together. You make this couple seem so perfect together like soul mates. I felt bad fro Goten when the ring fell off and thought that it meant something bad with their relationship. The poor dear was so nervous.

Then here comes the sexy Trucks to chase his troubles away with whispered words of love. He was so sweet here yet in character. I could see him calling Goten Baby too. It made me laugh. Ohhh I hope there are more Goten and Truck stories out there as good as this one. Because it was mega awesome.
Tracybrat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I liked it. Made me think about the meaning of my ring.
nana16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
So Kawaii! XD
Mirai2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Yes, kawaii fluffyness! Very tasty!
Purple Haired Wonder Boy chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
That was so sweet! Very kawaii! Keep writing, that was a wonderful tale.
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Fluff, fluff, wonderful stuff, how I wish I could write fluff like you! Unfortunately I can't...there isn't much I can do...

O.o;

Eheheh...my poetry muse taking over there, gomen...

I totally agree with you on the MS's. Lots of my fics have 'girls' in them, but the only one where she's paired with a pilot, she's in a wheelchair and in space on a rehabilitation project _; I tried to be original for that one...*shudders* Can't stand MS's. Evil things! Evil! *runs around screaming various profanities at the dreaded Mary Sue's.*

Eh...anyways, great story, I really liked it, so cute and sappy and fluffy and wonderfully gooey...*gets little hearts in eyes* More like it plz!
Jakako chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Soooo CUTE!
Goruda Shiro chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Another good one, For-chan. Keep up the good work and spork Lara for me.

Work, love, and dance,

Steven(Goruda-GoChi Studios)
GotenTrunks chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Hey geeta... guess who...? P

'Every Country has a flag... but what if there was an exception. Would it be a country?'

-Anonymous quote

'Procrastination is like masturbation.. it feels good until you realize you've screwed yourself.'

-Anonymous Quote