Reviews for Reprisal
osmud chapter 14 . 2/12
TAL VES HASTA YA NO PIENSAS SEGUIR CON ESTE FIC PERO ME GUSTARIA QUE LO CONTINUARAS ME GUSTA MUCHO ESPERO QUE CONSIDERES SEGUIR CON EL SALUDOS
JNSx7 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
So poetic. So beautiful.
simbaanaya chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
''You know its only been a week since simba got out of captive like less than two weeks ago in the story right? Sometimes it takes years to get over this stuff. He is still a young kid, and his friends and so called family aren't really helping. He probably feels alone and scared because they haven't gone through what he had and they don't understand.''
lew leon chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Sad chapter, so much emotional tension here... I suppose it's a good description of the state of the pride after such tragedy. That's good that you know what is coming, I hope it will be as twisted, interestiong and emotionally gripping as only possible ;) Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Melody Prime chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
ABout time. But this is...deep. I can actually feel the emotions in this...
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
It's back!

Ok that was strange. I know that all those dead cubs and the hateful uncertainty of Mufasa and the general state of the Pride should have made this an extremely depressing chapter. But I couldn't help but enjoy it. Great to see it being continued.

This can't end well. I just hope Mufasa either shows restraint... or makes it worth it.
AuditoresGirl chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Yaaay, new chapy X3 nice work man, even if it was a little short :P
Elsie chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Oh, Scar and Damu, you bastards! I hope that Mufasa will beat both of them. Simba was already traumatized and now this! Poor cub. :(
By the way I have a feeling that battle is near. I just hope that Mufasa and the others will survive. So update soon, please. I can't wait.
petitprincess chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
GO AWAY SCAR! NO ONE LIKES YOU! JUST LEAVE! I really hope Mufasa just beats the sh*t out of that bastard (pardon my french). I don't care that he has a f***ing army, just kill him, please! Anyway, this chapter was very...sad (I'll feel bad if I say it was good, because there has been so much grief in it). Also, is it bad that I laughed at "In Ahieu we trust..."; despite it being a prayer I just thought it was silly and cheesy. Sorry. Simba is turning completely emo and I just wanna give him a hug and say "Your the main character, don't worry you'll survive." Although I'm pretty sure he'll be confused hearing me say that. Also, Simba is totally gonna be just messed up when he grows up. At least the good news is...I honestly have no idea how good it'll be for him. Finally, I know it's kind of rude (somewhat) to ask this question, but can you please read my story A Little Roar. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I just really need some feedback if people want a sequel or not. And I think it would be good to see a review from you, because it's like your story "Captive", but seriously f**ked up! Anyway, again like the chapter, even if it is short. Update as soon as you can! Alright, I'm done. Like now, like right now. OK, I'm done. Alright. Bye! XD
TRON0602 chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Nice to see a new chapter! Welcome back!

This was a sad chapter! I hated hearing how seven cubs had died and that the rest are next! Scar is truly ruthless.

I hope Damu and Scar burn in hell!

Nice chapter!
jtechwriter chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Amazing Chapter! It's so sad that 7 cubs died.
simbaanaya chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
you guys know its only been like a week or two since simba got out was abused for six months and his friends and family really are not that ugly,selfish,selfcenterd lying overated brat sorry,im not a big fan of nala.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
What a great story! I love it! Update soon, please.
DarkkBlade chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Wow. That was great! :) Hearing about your self-harm made me sad, as I know what it's like, having done it myself, but you seem to have really good friends! :) Anyway, about the chapter: It was really good, but sad at the same time. The fact that Simba isn't Mufasa and Sarabi's only cub anymore has made me feel sorry for him, like he's been forgotten. Great job, I eagerly await the next chapter! :)
Dogluver chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
At last! Nice chappie. But...did you have to kill so many cubs?