Reviews for Reprisal
AshWolf Forever chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
I wish you luck and applaud your ability to admit you really don't want to try and salvage something rather than do it the way you feel is right.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Hallo NinaRoja,

I wish you the best of luck in rewriting your Lion King series. I definitely enjoyed them so far, but I agree that the first draft, particularly of the second story, was rather rushed. However, I'm sure on the second attempt it will come out much better. I'm currently also having similar issues with my own LK fanfic, and I might follow your lead and try and re-write it, or otherwise move on to an entirely different story I had come up with but never started.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck, and I'll be happy to offer you any advice along the way!

All the best,
Alex
kiarainu chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
This story had me pretty excited and anxious your writing style is excellent, it is very sad that leave, but I understand. You have my support in your next projects and look forward to what you have prepared for the future.
The writing has to be fun and enjoyable, not as an obligation or something that has to be forced because the stories would be so boring and tired.
Best wishes and all my support, greetings from México. :D
kiarainu chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Wooooooooow is amazing,great, perfect but sad ;-; , i liked...keep it up. Espero que no abandones la historia aun tengo esperanza que la historia siga aunque ya ha pasado 1 año :( . Greetings from Mexico.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This stalemate is killing me! It's like a siege! Almost better than Game of Thrones. Awesome, so very awesome.
the-writer1988 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
This is a fantastic story. Such a different plot twist! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Captive too. I hope this story isn't abandoned and that an update will be along at some point.
osmud chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
TAL VES HASTA YA NO PIENSAS SEGUIR CON ESTE FIC PERO ME GUSTARIA QUE LO CONTINUARAS ME GUSTA MUCHO ESPERO QUE CONSIDERES SEGUIR CON EL SALUDOS
JNSx7 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
So poetic. So beautiful.
simbaanaya chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
''You know its only been a week since simba got out of captive like less than two weeks ago in the story right? Sometimes it takes years to get over this stuff. He is still a young kid, and his friends and so called family aren't really helping. He probably feels alone and scared because they haven't gone through what he had and they don't understand.''
lew leon chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Sad chapter, so much emotional tension here... I suppose it's a good description of the state of the pride after such tragedy. That's good that you know what is coming, I hope it will be as twisted, interestiong and emotionally gripping as only possible ;) Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Lunessa Mysteria chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
ABout time. But this is...deep. I can actually feel the emotions in this...
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
It's back!

Ok that was strange. I know that all those dead cubs and the hateful uncertainty of Mufasa and the general state of the Pride should have made this an extremely depressing chapter. But I couldn't help but enjoy it. Great to see it being continued.

This can't end well. I just hope Mufasa either shows restraint... or makes it worth it.
AuditoresGirl chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Yaaay, new chapy X3 nice work man, even if it was a little short :P
Elsie chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Oh, Scar and Damu, you bastards! I hope that Mufasa will beat both of them. Simba was already traumatized and now this! Poor cub. :(
By the way I have a feeling that battle is near. I just hope that Mufasa and the others will survive. So update soon, please. I can't wait.
petitprincess chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
GO AWAY SCAR! NO ONE LIKES YOU! JUST LEAVE! I really hope Mufasa just beats the sh*t out of that bastard (pardon my french). I don't care that he has a f***ing army, just kill him, please! Anyway, this chapter was very...sad (I'll feel bad if I say it was good, because there has been so much grief in it). Also, is it bad that I laughed at "In Ahieu we trust..."; despite it being a prayer I just thought it was silly and cheesy. Sorry. Simba is turning completely emo and I just wanna give him a hug and say "Your the main character, don't worry you'll survive." Although I'm pretty sure he'll be confused hearing me say that. Also, Simba is totally gonna be just messed up when he grows up. At least the good news is...I honestly have no idea how good it'll be for him. Finally, I know it's kind of rude (somewhat) to ask this question, but can you please read my story A Little Roar. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I just really need some feedback if people want a sequel or not. And I think it would be good to see a review from you, because it's like your story "Captive", but seriously f**ked up! Anyway, again like the chapter, even if it is short. Update as soon as you can! Alright, I'm done. Like now, like right now. OK, I'm done. Alright. Bye! XD