Reviews for Contraband Quest
Loved this lots
Shinome Akira chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
More.
MidnightMon490 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Love this story! My friend has a story like this one, where they get sent to the Naruto world, and I was looking around for others, found this, and have been reading it for three hours straight! I can't sleep! XD Love it! Thank you very much for writing it!
Shinome Akira chapter 22 . 6/13/2012
You should write another sequel to this.
ShinoCoolGaaraAwesome chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
Love the story! Funny and captivating at the same time _
At Night We Rise chapter 22 . 3/3/2012
Well that was a nice way to end it. I like it. Great job with the story and good luck with your other ones :)
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
XD I'm getting mixed emotions right now:

Awwwww, so sweet!

Ahahahaha niiiice Hidan.

Fudge, there ain't no more?

Kawai Ellie!

Deidara is so awesome.

THIS IS THE EEEEENNNNNDDDDD! NOOOOOOO!

But then at the same time, I love the conclusion you brought this to.

It's been a great story, my friend.

Thunder Krystal chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
Hehe, yay for awesome cat-ness. I think you ended the story well, but will there be a (nother) sequel?
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
I would have to say either the Ink trilogy or the Inheritance Cycle. I loved the Hunger Games and Harry Potter books too -.-" Must it be so hard?
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Haha! Yay!

LEXI IS PREGNANT!

Yay!

ITACHI IS STERILE? DAFUDGE?

Oh, he's not that's good.

My favourite book series is The Inhereitance Cycle, because there's always something happening and there are dragons!

Vanille's POV

I am not pleased. Not at all.

Lexi is crushing me... By sitting on me...

"Lexi get off me!"

Lexi got off of my lap and I sighed as she put her hands to her face and cried, "Vanille has been crushed!"

Crappy!

TakeThisToYourGraves chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Cow...ha ha mu! Yeah! I'm on episods 21 in Naruto Abridged! It's so funny

Iruka: Ah touchè!

Me: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IRUKA!

Kakashi: Ehehehe mu!

Me: DANCE COW DANCE

Kakashi: O.o
Thunder Krystal chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
If Lexi WAS raped, I bet you 100 it was Hidan... OH NO, I AM BECOMING KAKUZU. LOL aaanyway, this chapter was a little on the short side, but I don't mind!
Thunder Krystal chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
This chapter was really funny, especially with the blue signs. KEEP IT UP FELLOW PERSONINATOR!
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Same as you, I paint mine all the time, but I still bite them! Grrrr. Old habits die hard...

Vanille's POV

We entered the living room to let everyone know the meal was ready, but all we heard was an argument between... Oh well, I'll let you guess.

"A bang, yeah!"

"A bang, un!"

"Everlasting!"

"A bang, Danna! Art is a bang!"

"Art is everlasting, baka! You are not a true artist if you think that art is fleeting!"

I sighed, continuing into the living room and jumping onto my bomber's back, "You'll always be my artist, Dei-Dei-kun!" I cried, latching onto the blond's neck.

There ya go!

Update and start new story soon!