Reviews for Dream Chaser: The Sabo Chronicles
Sleeping Jay chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
This is really great! I really love it. I like alll the characters, how you portray them. :D

I'd rather there not be a pairing in this story. Like you, I think that nakama is much more than lovers. In the One Piece world I just can't see any romance happening (except between Makino and Shanks lol).
archsage328 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
More than anything, I want to see the 3 brothers reunite, and I want to see Ace live. I think I'll be able to see that happen here eventually. I look forward to reading more!
Questionable Answers chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I think you're Iva is more than decent. I even like Amber. Which is weird. Most OC's suck. I wonder how far you'll take this. It would be lovely to see lots of adventures, and will your timeline eventually catch up? or is this a strictly Sabo coming of age?
NANLIT chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
You have a good story going so far. I'm liking that Sabo and Amber are experiencing more of the outside world. Although you already have Dragon as the most wanted man in the world. I don't think Dragon is that yet. At the Reverie (Council of Kings) when Vivi was 10, a King mentioned that Dragon would be a great threat to the WG in 5 or 6 years, that doesn't sound like he had gained the infamy he will earn quite yet. Also, look at the Grey Terminal situation; he saved those people very secretly. This being opposed to overthrowing kingdoms and saving the Tequila Wolf people publicly that they are known to be in the future. I'm thinking that when Luffy's 7, the Revolutionary Army is young and haven't gained their future infamy (in the WG's eyes) yet. That's just my opinion though.
Kita Kudai chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Iva seems just fine to me, just as flamboyant as ever but caring too. I can see someone like him having a soft spot for kids. It's always the big tough guy, or at least the intimidating ones and if you aren't used to someone like Iva he would come off as intimidating.
Kita Kudai chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow, I'm glad I stumbled across this one. It's a real treasure. Not very often do I come across a convincing story where a character who dies actually lives. Keep up the good work.
Mikila94 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Umm... sorry to say this but there was one thing that didnt match with the original story: in this they had been looking for Robin for 7 years already, but in the manga the guy with a feather on his hat tells Robin that they have been looking for her for ten years. Just wanted to point it out.
Scurryfunger chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Hooray! Sabo isn't joining the revolutionaries! At least not yet :) I'm glad that he's decided to forge his own way in the world first, and I really like the way you portrayed Iva, flamboyant and also very caring. I'm really enjoying your story! I like the idea of Sabo surviving and heading out to accomplish his dreams :)
TakenOff123456 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was really cool! i personally think in the manga sabo didnt die, since there was no body.

So this is intresting, im excited to see what sabo will do when he wakes up.

update soon!
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, this is awesome. I like Sabo too, have written some stories about him and more is coming. Its too bad theres so little stories of him. Well anyway, Im looking forward for the new chapter.
hyperfuzzy chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Interesting, i don't know if how he survived was possible but it is entertaining non the less and the OC Amber is a cute new character. you are by far one of my Favorite Authors aas allways i hope to read more from this fic!