Reviews for The Studios Inciddent
disneydancer98 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Hey guys thanks for the reviews and also i wasnt trying to make it perfect plus i wrote this on a brain block at like midnight so im goin to try to make the next chapter better cause im going to disney soon i havent been there for a few weeks ugg so this story is goin to be many many chapters and if i have a brain block i will do one shots ant requests PM me sorry typing really fast here thanks bye!
mandy-g-whos-too-lazy-to-login chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
lol i LOVE how you had mal and chernibog call eachother honey and sweetheart...
HollytheKitty chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Hiya! Your story seems good so far, but I would like to suggest a few things:

-Length: try making the chapters longer. You can add to your word count by describing things in more detail, such as how the characters were feeling, how things look, or even just the tone of voice the character uses

-Grammar: You've got quite a few run-ons here. That seems to be your main problem here, everything else seems fine

-Characters: I wouldn't say they're OoC, but they do seem a bit exaggerated. Which is totally fine, but if that's what you intended. I just wanted to tell you.

Other then that, your story seems fine. It was kind of funny. Keep writing! I'd love to read the next chapter.
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
OMG DISNEYDANCER! YOUR ALIVE! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! THIS WAS AWESOME! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Really good story cant wait for next chap update please :)