Reviews for Extended Scenes Terra Nova
Fenrisulven13 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
WONDERFUL!
I see Mark is valiantly doing battle with "little Mark" in order to avoid making a misstake!
And Maddy at first had no clue when he tried to put some distance during the harvest festival made me guffaw as she kept moving closer not realising the reaction it has on the poor boy!
And Sgt Carter acting like their chaperone is just hillarious!
And as I have said about the episode "Proof" there SHOULD have been at least one scene with Mark going at least a LITTLE "ape-shit" over Maddys near death experiance!
So that episode became a little plothole!

Wonderfully written anyway I simply loved it!
ChasingPerfectionTomorrow chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Stupid shows that get canceled, stupid Pairings I love and have no closure with lol. Awesome people who put those pairings into lovely stories! Thanks for these! 3
Venetiangrl92 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
loved this story! so great! xoxo
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
oi! I need more! Mark and Maddy are too perfect for it to just be left off here!
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I loved this whole thing. All the little extras and how they tied into the episodes, it was brilliant. Well done!
Mason and Alex chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
love it xD
HelenOfIlium chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
UM. I loved, loved, all of it. You have great flow when you write, and you definitely capture Mark and his courtship of Maddy. Awesome! Now if they could've only included this in the actual show!
hifield chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
These were nice extended scenes ... adding more depth to the young couple. Very enjoyable even if it did take a while to get through them. I'm trying to fit reading around writing and RL - and I'm extremely slow on all of it!

Thanks for sharing.
hifield chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Young love ... hard to see there're going to make it till she's out of school at the rate they're going! lol

Good chapter.
hifield chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Another romantic tug of the heart. Very good ... really enjoyed the dialog in the bar.
hifield chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Daddy's little girl will ALWAYS be Daddy's little girl no matter how old she gets or whose lips she's kissing... nice reminder.
hifield chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
Nice scene ... love how they handled it. I would say she's too young for him but I met my husband at 15 so who am I to talk!

Enjoying the story.
hifield chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Loved his protectiveness! Their time in the orchard was pretty nice too! I'm enjoying this couple a lot.
hifield chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Excellent! Just finished watching this series (gotta love TIVO) and this was a perfect addition to the episode - very well done!
SimpleButEffective27 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
love love loved it i lovvvveeee fluff great story good job