Reviews for The Note
faberryluving chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
stephanielalinda chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I loved it
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Aww, I love this story! It's really well done- great job.
afemaris chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
loved loved loved !
Turkey in a suit chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Last chapter? *gasp* Wish there were a few more :(

Well, it's been a long journey filled with many twists and turns and I'm really glad I stuck around till the end I speak for everyone when I say you've done an excellent job.
Avardsin chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Ignore last comment for "hope for update" did not relise it was the end of story, i wanted to see finn and glee club reactions :/ but anyway good story overall :)
Avardsin chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Good story, i like how Quinn is embracing herself in this story. Thanks for story and hope for update soon! :)
GothicPheonix chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
This was a cute chapter, bringing them to their families and explaining a little more about their relationships :)
100ways chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
I though Quinn really died! Lol! Nice story... Update soon please!
GothicPheonix chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
YAY! XD Finn is such a jerk, I'm glad Faberry is finally together. I can't wait to hear more :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
I think I'm a little winded by the suddeness since I thought it'll take them longer to get together, but how can I complain when you have Faberry
w1cked chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Yeah! They are girlfriends. And once again, Finn proves to be an a**.
f00f00 chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
Turkey in a suit chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Good choice in songs As much as I would love Faberry getting together now, I guess this is much more realistic.
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I love the emotion and plot in this chapter. But, you need to find a beat and put separators like this:

when you go into another section because after the car ride I thought Quinn was still talking to Rachel when she said she "loved Rachel" but thought it was odd of Quinn to talk to her about her in third person.