Reviews for Morphine Magic
iHamster chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That so sounds like Dean. Oh my druggy baby. XD
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
*wipes tear from eyes*

First, thank you for the Star Trek reference.

Second, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for a drugged up Dean. This has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever read.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So...I'm behind on reviews, however this gives you the unexpected happiness of a late review :P LOL! Loved this, but as with everything else you write there is no choice but to love it! :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awesome!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
When I saw the challenge word, the line Space..the final frontier etc was the first thing in my mind. Glad I left it alone, whatever I did couldn't have competed with this sheer brillience. Love it!

Chick x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
im a trek nerd so you just made my night. sweetness. write on!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved this. Great idea, great use of the word, and I'm very happy to know Dean isn't in any pain :D
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Doped up Dean, what a deliciously adorable thought - I love his loopy Star Trek dreams!

Great job:)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Space is awesome, but your drabble is better. Loved the ref to Trek and it also made me think a bit of 2001 too.

Thanks for sharing!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hey hon, loved this. Again. Isn't it amazing? The beginning was so like Enterprise/Voyager, and then his journey begins and you're doing an awesome job describing it, "the vastness and beauty of fricken everything" - that's beautiful, just as the last line. Great job, and hey, I'm gonna miss your drabbles. But I totally understand the need of bringing your stories to an end (since I need to bring my next story to a beginning ;-) My fingers are crossed for you, and like I said: I hope I'm able to swing by soon and grab one of your stories.

xx Kate
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Drugged Dean is adorable.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Man I liked this. Drugged Dean is always fun to play with or to read about. Great drabble. loved it.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Good luck with your longer stories

DeansBabyBird
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh how I love the StarTrek-y beginning. Absolutely perfect. Great loopy Dean. Very nicely done. :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lucky Dean, if he's hurt bad enough to be hospitalized, at least they have him on the good stuff. This sounds like a much more productive high than he's getting from his breakfast drinking.