Reviews for Her Pain Within
Scaehime chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
I think you need to take the advice you had Crow give to Kara. Don't put yourself down just because something 'might' not work out right. Your fight scene was well written. Granted, I've never written any, but I've read them before, and yours had a great balance of action and 'let-the-readers-catch-their-breaths' type stuff, for lack of a better term.

God bless! Update soon!
Scaehime chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Reading your fics about Carrie and Kara really helps me realize just how great I've got it in life.

How can you stand putting your char's through such horrible lives?

Keep up the excellent writing.

Scaehime chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
This was very well written. I could easily imagine how they were feeling. Granted, I've never been in a relationship, myself, but that shows just how amazing your writing really is, come to think of it.

Scaehime chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
I'd like to see more of this story. Your oc's Carrie and Kara, along with your writing skills, are very well developed, not at all like Mary Sues or fics including such 'characters'.

scarred backbone chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
I like it. You should continue on with this story. It makes me...all warm inside for some strange reason. :)
AddyGorbion chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Good chapter you decided to bring Kiryu in this one.

It makes sense cause he experience the same grief as to see more of this and your two other stories soon.
Scarlet chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Yes! Finally, Kara gets Yusei in bed with her, but they don't sleep together. You must really hate smut, but then again, you made your original Yu-Gi-Oh! character pregnant by a spirit, namely the Pharaoh. I don't know how this story can get any weirder, but I'll keep my eyes open for the next chapter, if there is no more good smut around. Good job kiddo!
boo chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
this story sucks when compared to your other ones. seriously did you have to make the Pharoah the father. what about Yugi? This doesn't make sense. Yeesh!
Cat in the Box chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I think this story is great so far. I have a question,though. So Carrie is Yugi's sister?

I can't wait to hear more.

Peaces!
Sister Ave Scarlet Maria III chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
'cold and hard nips because I love you' lol! that was funny. poor Yami doesn't stand a chance if he keeps getting embarrassed by things like that.

Yay! Alyssa was mentioned...that makes me happy. You don't need to put any more of her in the story than you feel like because I turned Cara/Kara into a pain in the ass psycho bitch in my story. (Hm..that's not very saintlike as my name would suggets I should sound...) Oh well.

Did you really have to add the Psychotic Rose Witch in the story? It would be a load better if PRW wasn't mentioned. (If you don't know who I'm talking about, ask me later.) But since it's not my story, you can put anyone you want in the story, I suppose. All is fair game in ff stories.

I really do like this story. (Can I change my name?) No..lol. I'm done now, but I want to congratulate you on a good beginning to what will probably be a great story. So CONGRATS!

Much love, Sister Ave Scarlet Maria III