Reviews for Falling In Love Again
shadowstar296 chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Please continue their dating relationship it ia really sweet and I need more I' dying to have you write more to the storybut if you already did I wouldn't know cause I haven't searched yet.
TimelessMystery chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Aw! Great job Bri! Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel! :] PLEASEEEEEEEE lol
Pwnapple chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Woot woot! :D Yay! An update! Great job with your story, as always, ;D and it's a nice change of pace to see Selena not be a total meanie...unless she's gonna get jealous. -3-

But seriously, nice organization o the events and such. Cutest chapter EVAAAA! xD
MorWolfMor chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
GAH! ALL THE CUTE FLUFFINESS! xD I love it! 0 I soo wanna see an epilogue or a sequel. :3

Great job! :)

MorWolfMor chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Oh wow. Poor Selena..at least Angela knows now. Maybe things will work out soon :)

TimelessMystery chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Bri! You made Vaughn bad! :o :( Not cool lol. You should make him some sick animal serial killer. Lol whyyy would Angela go see Selena? Now she and Luke are gonna get back together and Ang will be depressed...:(
floopyrocks chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
its fine that you used Vaughn. He needs to have some fun every once in a while
MorWolfMor chapter 5 . 12/4/2011

good chappie!
MorWolfMor chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Hmm. Good chapter :) I woner what'll happen next...good luck with writing! :D

floopyrocks chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
"I'm gonna go take a nap" XD OH GODDESS! T5HAT JUJST CRACKED ME UP! NICE CHAPPIE!
TimelessMystery chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I am in love with this story! Please continue it and keep up the good work! :)
Goldengirl2-t chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I just have to say that I love where this story is going. I love that you made Angela happy and bubbly, as this is how I've always imagined her to be. I can't wait foe the next chapter :)
SleeplessNightmares chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I LOVE this story. It seems really promising. Keep up the good work.
Pwnapple chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Are you like a mind reader or something? I'm been wanting another good LukexAngela story to come up and poof! Here it is! *o* Great story, I see Luke is already starting to warm up already! x) I think there's a little mistake...right there, something about 'and the girl hugging Chloe is his cousin' I think that's supposed to be Bo. xD