Reviews for A Swan In Hiding
Eliza chapter 31 . 9/14
Thank you so much for Mary's happy ending and an amazing story.
I simple loved the way you gave Mary justice and a chance.
Thank you again.
Such a great story. I only wish I hadn't found it so late at night x)
Who died D:
I'm 5 chapters in and I just noticed your username lol. Will definitely check out your other stories if it includes lotr .u.
Awe, poor Mary. I felt for her. Which I suppose means you wrote this chapter well! :)
Another Lizzie chapter 2 . 7/14
Mary doesn't know the name of a neighbor, sister to her sister's best friend, who has undoubtedly visited and played with her and her sisters her whole life? Right.
ravenwholock chapter 31 . 4/7
oh this was truly a wonderful tale
Binka chapter 8 . 3/20
Excellent story. It's nice to see Mary get some recognition for once. I fear if I were to identify with anyone in the Pride and Prejudice story it would be her, although I gave up trying to improve myself in the hopes of being noticed many years ago. I often hope that Jane and Elizabeth's marriages gave Mary many more opportunities so that she ended up happy in the end.
As for your authors note, if someone is throwing frosted cakes at you, why would you dodge them?
Jansfamily4 chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I like how Mary is recognizing that she is lucky to have missed the opportunity to marry Collins. This visit certainly stopped her disappointment of not being chosen by Collins. I guess she will just have to settle for someone else. Lucky Mary
twlightbella chapter 31 . 11/27/2016
Aww happy ending
twlightbella chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
Aww
tarlily chapter 25 . 9/12/2016
So he killed himself rather than die slowly?
tarlily chapter 23 . 9/12/2016
That Lydia, just trouble waiting to happen.
tarlily chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
Hark, do you hear the thundering hooves of a thousand baby goats?...lol
tarlily chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
She certainly does, Ollie!