Reviews for A Swan In Hiding
AnglophileJD85 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Thank you for the dedication.

I am really happy with this chapter. Wish there was more Bingley bashing. However, I await the wedding.
Lynette chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
I'm waiting for the final chapter!
mysweetkat chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Excellent chapter since we read about the adoration of Richard. Worth the wait. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
*Jaw hit the floor* wow! Richard a romantic?! My god I am waiting while holding my breath for the next chapter to come!
And the way Mary handled miss Bingley was perfect, absolutely perfect! I love this story so much! Especially the romance between Mary and Richard! More please?!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
LittleRedRobyn chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Oh my goodness! YOU'RE BACK *happy dance* Its so nice to 'see' you again haha. This chapter was worth the wait, though i'm scared to think how long the next one might take... Only teasing! I eagarly await the finale xx
lynxeyed528 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Seriously, I think I read that three times to make sure I had read it right. Can't wait until the next installment :)
flower123 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Ooooooooo! They are tying the knot early
TheDuchessTab chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
I still wait with bated breath! I love Mary's story! I cant wait for her wedding to Richard!
sweetandlow1012 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
So glad you've updated!
Pineapple0215 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
I only wish you could've stuck it to Miss Bingley just a little more ...lol I do enjoy her arrogance and self importance being knocked down a few pegs at the hands of the ultra elite :) Ive loved the evolution of Mary and now the Earl over time. I almost did not begin this story but I am happy that you managed to engage and endear me with your words in character/storyline development. I hope Mary in the style of Lady Catherine gets the opulent wedding befitting an Earl :) for a spectacular Happily ever after. I enjoyed this one even if it was a bit short considering the time of last post (ha!) lol :)
iknowyou2 chapter 27 . 10/25/2013
I just found your story and I LOVE it. I hope you update soon.
can't think chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
Did not expect Caroline to be there!

I think Mary did fine. A little nervous, but who could blame her?
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
Oh my god it has been too long since we last heard anything about Mary, Richard, and her new family! I don't like how the Prince of Wales looked at Mary, and neither did Richard that's for sure!
And what are Caroline Bingley doing at Court I wonder? And I would really like to see Richard's reaction more than he "stiffens next to her" and I would like to see what happens next! Please don't let us wait too long!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Oooh, hope she puts Caroline in her place
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Well written! It is nice to see the middle sisters getting their chance as well.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »