Reviews for A Swan In Hiding
mysweetkat chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
Hip hip hurray! What an excellent chapter to complete the storyline! Love to see Mary getting her happy ending.
janashe chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
Thank you for finishing A Swan and hopefully, will feel inspired to finish Becomng Catherine before the end of the month.

Thank you for sharing with us your transition into a new direction for your life. May God bless your new initiatives and give you His wisdom and peace as you move forward.
hongkongphooey63 chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
I can't believe this is your last story and I'm about to correct a mistake - the nerve of me! I think you mean ransom note not random note - shall we blame auto correct? ;)

Hope you keep your stories on the website, I do love re-reading them all and I love with this one, how you didn't make it just a fluffy ending but gave us some drama right to the end - brilliant. Enjoy retirement and may you always find something to read for yourself too xx
sobana.ratha.1 chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
A lovely storg. Thank you :)
Contrari Mari chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
What an exciting and lovely ending to a delightful story. I am so happy that Mary got her happily ever after with one of my all time favorite characters. Bingley was never a romantic hero to me. I always found him tepid and a bit of a drip. Darcy was an enigmatic and interesting figure, but Richard Fitzwilliam has always been my idea of a romantic hero, with a touch of the rascal. Lydia's bad end does not surprise me. I must admit to trying not to cheer when she was arrested and left the story never to return. Your voice in fiction will be missed, because you wrote some excellent stories. This one will always be on my desktop, because it was such a favorite. There were so many delightful character twists and a lovely romance for the unexpected, and often overlooked Bennet. Thank you for your hard work, for the happily ever after, and for surrounding Mary with wonderful characters who could love her and find her potential.
Lisa chapter 30 . 11/10/2014
I love this story especially since Mary is finally in the forefront and actually treated like a human. However, I am not sure how this story is seen as complete. You state in your author's note that you are splitting the wedding into two parts. I was wondering if you were going to extend upon this story
Smaklia chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
Omg.. I should never had started to read this story so late at night! :P i hope you update soon :D I really love Mary! I felt so much pity for her, that she had a mother the didn't appreciate her, her sisters was kind of mean to her :/
OOo.. And the weedding night (yeah iam a peerv!)
Cant wait for more :D love3 ps. Marys nickname is so cute "swan"
Christinebj chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
I am loving a strong successful Mary. Hurry please.
FuzzyMammoth chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
Fun Story! I am looking forward to when you get around to finishing it!
Lover-of.black.nailpolish chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
I was amazed by how well written this story was and how it followed the language of the time so precisely. Its great and i love it!
breaker99 chapter 30 . 7/5/2014
This was a really good story & now you have me wanting to read the last chapter! I'm really looking forward to finally seeing the wedding, so please don't forget to update ch. 31 LOL
Xandora chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Well, I don't think I'll be the 385th but good luck to the rest of those interested in having a dedicated chapter! I would just like to say that I really enjoyed this story, it was well written and an astonishingly original idea. I've always liked Mary and felt bad that, of the five sisters, she seemed to have the littlest character development and was most likely to be the only one who never married; a sad prospect when two (arguably 3) of her sisters enjoyed such happy marriages. Thank you for having such a brilliant mind and for sharing with us.
Beloved Daughter chapter 30 . 6/22/2014
I absolutely adore this story! Mary is definitely a neglected character and one many girls can relate to so to see a story where she shines is a wonderful change.

I also loved your depiction of Lady Catherine and Cynthia. A refreshing change from the typical 2-dimensional depiction of the former in particular.

Colonel Fitzwilliam is adorable, if a bit sappy, in his adoration of Mary.

Please update again soon!
mengtoreality chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Please update soon!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
Just found this story and now find myself eager to read Part 2 - c'mon, give us a quick update xx
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »