Reviews for Brothers
ADollIible chapter 18 . 3/23
It's not a bad story really. I like how it touched upon the issue of incest, albeit in a sort of quick way that I admit left something to be desired. Like it was supposed to be the main focus but ended up being really brushed upon among the friends. But kudos for it being the main conflict between Mattie and Al.
The lack of translations in the first half took away some of the story flow. It was a bit of a pain having to run them through translate each time hey showed and some chapters were pretty heavy with them. (Not to mention they came up garbled at times.)
I admit though, I found the last half to be rushed. The buildup to Alfred's departure was nice but in a span of about two chapters it felt the admission and resolution came too fast. Suddenly we're on a plane after a plan devised by some nosy (but altruistic) friends. Then boom, sleepy confession, sex, one month later we got a talking bear. It's probably just me but i felt a bit diappointed.
Regardless it was a good read. Keep up the good work.
Meh chapter 4 . 3/21
I stopped reading after finding no translations supported. Call me lazy but with that much Italian, it seems like common courtesy to provide that for your readers. The way you wrote it too, "BUT I'm NOT going to translate the Italian. Because I have no soul. Mwahahahaha! And I'm lazy." strikes me as just not caring about your readers, like you can't be bothered.
A shame, it seemed like a good story.
Meaningless-Hope chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
At the end I actually curled into a ball on the couch and squeed and my mom was like ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HAVING A PANICK ATTACK?! I just looked at her and was like IM FANGIRLING TO DEATHHHHH
Chris chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
This was very nice and very comforting.
I know people who say they support all love but then they condemn incest and it confuses me and makes me sad. This story is unique as most writers arent willing to flesh out that concept. I do think they should have faced more external controversy, but ya know, I'm perfectly okay with steering away from the angst.
This was very well written, though there were some past vs present tense mix ups. Very well done.
Erin chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
This chapter is so sad.. Why am I reading this at night anyway? The feels... *sobs*
awesome fanfic by the way
RCS chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Heheh. Fanfiction like this makes me glad I role play hungary. All the yaoi, all the time. This was awesome.
IChasedTheLittleWhiteRabbit chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
This was absolutely amazing. Loved it!
keisan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lol, as a Canadian (born and raised), it is extremely unlikely that Toronto would ever have any lead against Ottawa lol, and more likely that Ottawa would in fact be the ones ahead by 2 points. Toronto has a terrible team, but Ottawa did win so I can't fault you for that! XD Otherwise, I love this chapter!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
This was amaing! I love it!
CapriciousUke chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
Aww, what an amazing fanfic! :D I really enjoyed it!
CapriciousUke chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
They finally get together! X3
CapriciousUke chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Yes, blame his sickness on Arthur's cooking! XD And yay! :D They finally confessed to eachother!
CapriciousUke chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
Liz, always willing to help l'amour! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Don't worry Alfred. Everything will get better soon.
CapriciousUke chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Aww, what a sad list. Very poetic too.