Reviews for Brothers
Meaningless-Hope chapter 18 . 6/21
At the end I actually curled into a ball on the couch and squeed and my mom was like ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HAVING A PANICK ATTACK?! I just looked at her and was like IM FANGIRLING TO DEATHHHHH
Chris chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
This was very nice and very comforting.
I know people who say they support all love but then they condemn incest and it confuses me and makes me sad. This story is unique as most writers arent willing to flesh out that concept. I do think they should have faced more external controversy, but ya know, I'm perfectly okay with steering away from the angst.
This was very well written, though there were some past vs present tense mix ups. Very well done.
Erin chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
This chapter is so sad.. Why am I reading this at night anyway? The feels... *sobs*
awesome fanfic by the way
RCS chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Heheh. Fanfiction like this makes me glad I role play hungary. All the yaoi, all the time. This was awesome.
IChasedTheLittleWhiteRabbit chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
This was absolutely amazing. Loved it!
keisan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lol, as a Canadian (born and raised), it is extremely unlikely that Toronto would ever have any lead against Ottawa lol, and more likely that Ottawa would in fact be the ones ahead by 2 points. Toronto has a terrible team, but Ottawa did win so I can't fault you for that! XD Otherwise, I love this chapter!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
This was amaing! I love it!
CapriciousUke chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
Aww, what an amazing fanfic! :D I really enjoyed it!
CapriciousUke chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
They finally get together! X3
CapriciousUke chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Yes, blame his sickness on Arthur's cooking! XD And yay! :D They finally confessed to eachother!
CapriciousUke chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
Liz, always willing to help l'amour! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Don't worry Alfred. Everything will get better soon.
CapriciousUke chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Aww, what a sad list. Very poetic too.
CapriciousUke chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Poor Mattie. I just want to give him a big hug!
CapriciousUke chapter 11 . 5/31/2012