Reviews for Danger Line
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Now THAT is how the scene should have ended. -_- Followed by a ridiculously lengthy bit afterward where they make up and get to spend the night together XD
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
"Shane parts from him, looking like he hasn't done anything of merit when he has, and gives a grunt of an apology before moving back into the house."

That line is quintessential Shane, all right. Something in him did disconnect when he used Otis for walker bait. Good job showing Rick's sense of helplessness as he sees Shane's slow spiral into darkness, yet has no clue how to stop it.
pssnangel4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I was thinking the same thing. The way they hug each other and look to each other for strength sometimes. Lol I have to remind myself it's a best friends/brotherly love. :D And Nice job with the darkness in Shane's heart. Got me creeped out a bite like the show. Wondering what the hell he's going to do. I wonder what would have happen after? :3

Anyway, if you write more I'd like to check it out. ;D
aweena chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I like!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I... Feel slightly disturbed... O.o

That will teach me not to look at genre tags. I guess I can see the shippy-ness in this pair, but I think it's weird to ship a guy with another guy he debated shooting in the first season...
Matty chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
this has now made me want to ship this couple, well done :)
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
PLEASE write more! PLEASE. Maybe not with this story, because you've pretty much wrapped it up, but I would love to read more fics about these two studs from you. ;)