Reviews for The Prompts
LillyZ chapter 22 . 8/1
Oh God, I'm so heartbroken over this. You managed to make a character that is percieved as alluf and emotionless as a caring and loving man full of sorrow and regret. And you showcased his relationships with everyone and his understanding of all the relationships so well. Truely heartbreaking.
LillyZ chapter 19 . 7/31
All of these have been so great. This one though... It just straight out broke my heart. That was damn painful. Beautifully written and emotional, and so so sad.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
La encore je n ai pas trop compris ce qui c est passé entre le chapitre précédant et celui ci ci non j ai adoré BRAVO
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Je n ai pas trop compris l histoire entre le chapitre 1 et 7
krazyy989 chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
There should be a sequel where he's not actually dead because this chapter just made me bawl :'''(
melgoodwin chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I wish that you did not leave this one like that.
flootzavut chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Hahaha love Danny being dad and being horrified, and Chin turning up was mooooost amusing :)
flootzavut chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Kono's little conversation with her legs was very funny ;D

That would definitely be a sight for sore eyes...

And he whole Danny conversation was hilarious.

Ahhh why do I never get locked in storage rooms with delicious men? *sigh*
flootzavut chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I cracked up when she mentally referred to them as babies :D I can so imagine Kono's face just like *sigh* hahaha

Most amused by the boys' reaction to her outfit. And dancing with Steve sounds ver ver fun... ;D
Befham chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
I've had this story on my favorites for ages and I can't believe that it's taken so long for me to read it! You write some great funny stories, but my favorite by far has to be your angst. My favorite stories are the ones that bring a tear to my eye and you have succeeded quite a few times! I can't wait to read more.
genkigeek chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
I really, really don't like you right now. *sobs*

Stupid stupid Steve for not asking before he left! GAAAHHH *sobs*
genkigeek chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
francis2 chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Sniff. This was good. Really great. It broke my heart, in a good way.
Shani8 chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
This was angsty with a capital "A" but it was still well-written and beautiful. :)

Nice work!

-Shani :)
titaundomiel chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
Heartbreaking but bery beautiful! I love how you kept Steve's voice on the letters... Lovely!