Reviews for The Prompts
krazyy989 chapter 22 . 1/2
There should be a sequel where he's not actually dead because this chapter just made me bawl :'''(
melgoodwin chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I wish that you did not leave this one like that.
flootzavut chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Hahaha love Danny being dad and being horrified, and Chin turning up was mooooost amusing :)
flootzavut chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Kono's little conversation with her legs was very funny ;D

That would definitely be a sight for sore eyes...

And he whole Danny conversation was hilarious.

Ahhh why do I never get locked in storage rooms with delicious men? *sigh*
flootzavut chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I cracked up when she mentally referred to them as babies :D I can so imagine Kono's face just like *sigh* hahaha

Most amused by the boys' reaction to her outfit. And dancing with Steve sounds ver ver fun... ;D
Befham chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
I've had this story on my favorites for ages and I can't believe that it's taken so long for me to read it! You write some great funny stories, but my favorite by far has to be your angst. My favorite stories are the ones that bring a tear to my eye and you have succeeded quite a few times! I can't wait to read more.
genkigeek chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
I really, really don't like you right now. *sobs*

Stupid stupid Steve for not asking before he left! GAAAHHH *sobs*
genkigeek chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
francis2 chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Sniff. This was good. Really great. It broke my heart, in a good way.
Shani8 chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
This was angsty with a capital "A" but it was still well-written and beautiful. :)

Nice work!

-Shani :)
titaundomiel chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
Heartbreaking but bery beautiful! I love how you kept Steve's voice on the letters... Lovely!
lynnrxgal chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I have read this chapter several times in the last 24 hours and have to tell you that I have cried each time... So well written and so sad...
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I hate character death stories BUT, it was well done. I thought you handled his letters very well.
MyMelo chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Oh man, this was brilliant! And you say I'm the better writer? Girl, this angsty stuff is SO GOOD. Seriously! I'm actually not pissed off at all you killed him off! Maybe I'm in a funky mood at the moment, that's why? Haha but yes, I loved Steve's letters to the three, especially how he had to clarify his I love you to Danny, leaving the bottle of scotch to Chin, and gah, that letter to Kono AND OMG THE RING BEHIND THE PHOTO okay that got me, I aww-ed a bit at that I gotta say!

You my dear, are brilliant. And HOW CAN YOU FIND TIME TO WRITE WHEN YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE ON HOLIDAY ENJOYING EUROPE? Haha not that I'm complaining because McKono anything is oh so lovely to read as always. Loveee 3
Nicas chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Whoa... This one is sad, almost cried. But i have to say that this "chapter" is awesome. loved it.