Reviews for A Restless Breed
Apotts chapter 1 . 1/9
Short but very sexy. I kinda wish this was longer.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
My favorite part is when Craig wipes the cum on Stan and he's like, "I'm just giving it back, man."
camilavakldez chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
why i can't copy?!
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
lol that was hot and came from left field
An Obbsesive fan chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Mother freaking awesome dude, you made my day.
If you write more staig, I will love you forever. Or even more uke stan.
Its rare and hot.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Dude.
guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
that was beautiful.
author, you're beautiful.
you would be even more beautiful if you wrote more, you know(;
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Omg! This fucking story was beautiful! I love you dude for writting this... Damn Cran takes my fucking heart! Amazing work I hope you have more CRAN stories... Please do... If not makes some more because u are beyond amazing. Thank you for uploading this.
Villain chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I adore these two, their dynamic is hilarious. This is actually my first time reading Cran. You wrote them so well. : D
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
a;jfkd;ajkfldsj

This was perfect. Everything about it was gritty, rough, realistic, and sexy. Sexy in a realistic way. Like the fact that Craig had a piece-of-shit car, how you described the cold, their wet jeans, wet shoes, how much of a cigarette they'd smoked, what kind of underwear they had on... Hnnnngg. (yes.) Everything about this story was just delicious an perfect.

Usually I leave critiques asking for more content, but again, I think you've hit the spot perfectly (pun intended) with this one. It wasn't overly drawn out, but it drew things out just enough. I envy your writing skills, lady. Excellent job! Thank you so much for sharing!

~;~Shaku

PS: I agree with Craig and Stan. They totally SHOULD do that again. Soon. ;)
Feta-Fingers32 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh man, its been too long since I've creeped your page! I love this pairing! :D their witty comments about one another through out the story was totally bad ass, and the song totally fit it. This was just a vivid story, really loved Craig.
So Many Things chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
ahhhhhhh that was so good! I loved how awkward Stan was, it worked so well on him! Really fricken hot too~!
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I have a soft spot for this pairing, but there aren't nearly enough stories of them. I'm very happy to see that you've written one! And an amazing one at that.

This is easily the best Craig/Stan story I've ever read- I love your writing style, and you've written this brilliantly.

You did a fantastic job with this! I really enjoyed it. :)

~Wishes of health and happiness,

YukinoKara
stumacher chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Okay, that was fantastic. I am really appreciative of your fic. Seriously sometimes in awe of it. This is one of those times.

You just like take pairings I'd never barely consider and give them an entire story! It's wonderful! Craig and Stan honestly seemed really compatible here, though, and I loved your characterizations. Seriously good writing }
w0rmsign chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Yes, yes they should. They should totally do that again.

Craig's EVERYTHING is hot, but especially the poncho. And the biting with braces.