Reviews for Through Their Life
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 4 . 5/15
all i keep thinking is "what if usui finds her sleeping in that bed?" kekeke~~
Minniemiss123 chapter 9 . 5/11
Correction: I by mistake wrote "wrote" in the very first line of myour review. I actually meant read. I read the all the chapters in one go. I m not very gud at typing that is y I keeps on making mistakes. Gah! Typical me. Really sorry for the inconvenience. I hope u had not taken my mistake in some other sense that I never meant it to be:))
Minniemiss123 chapter 9 . 5/11
U know writer san...I wrote this all in one go and to tell u the truth...in my terms it was not the best decision in ur part. I mean it is such a cute story...there r many people who would want to know what happened after there graduation and all. Just like me.

U know u should have a lil more confidence in urself. U should have tried to write the prom scene and all. I m sure it would have turned gud.
I just hope that my words reach u and u take them positively. Because it really was an amazing fic and I have not regrets reading it whatsoever. And I really mean each and every word I say. It is meant to be an encouragement. I hope that u would reconsider ur decision to discontinue such a beautiful fic to which u have done so hard work on. :))) if possible then give us the fans a gud news of ur comeback with this very fanfic. :))
Till then bye:))
Xia-Jayde0527 chapter 9 . 5/7
it was actually pretty good. I would have loved to read more
Boldnbright chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Personally, I really like the story. You should consider continuing it
mdlnquezada chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Love the part about the limo and helicopter. Nice work. Hehehe
yuiko chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I wonder what happened with Hinata though...?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
wow now its really getting interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
pretty young to be knowing these kind of movies but just to tell you I think you did a great on the story so far! :)
890cocoluver chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
x) I love your ff! It is so sweet _ I can't wait to read about the dance!
scarlet12 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I like the story but I want to read more! I hope the next chapter comes out with lots of lovey-dovey! and cute moments...!
Neko-chan2604 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Keep writing please youre good and ya its behind but its still good
RevivedAngel chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
nooo! don't abandon it! it is a gret story so far and i'm dieing to find out what happens next!
Magica Ring chapter 9 . 10/1/2012